Remember the comedian Gallager?

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
The debate tonight is going to have some plastic installed at the first through 35th rows of the floor seating.

Palin = hammer

biden = watermellon

yes biden---we want a piece of you.

Actually it is going to be there to protect people from Palin's vague bullshit, like when she talks about the various and many magazines she reads and how she is sure she opposes some other nebulus Supreme Court Decisions that she can't name even one of but they are better left to the states to decide if only she could determine which if any of the various and many supreme court cases are like that that she opposes.

Watch and learn what America is all about---kool-aid drinker--voting for somebody who has done absolutly nothing but spread racism and doom.

I know what your going to think when the polls shift to McCain by a 15% gap. Your going to be condisending to the American people. We don't care. We think you are trash with self kool-aid serving intelect.

Your personal lack if individuality is not my problem. The sheep herd you are involved with is.

Think what you were brainwashed about Palin--she is going to smash the old washington dog biden. you simply do not understand her power and natural talent-----80% approval rate--and the most successfull govenor in the nation. The people seem to like her--and more people vote when they actually like somebody. Most Americans have never seen a debate with anybody they actually liked.

do you have any idea how many Americans are sick of you? Watch the polls. We hate you man!!

Your avatar shows "don't tread on the bill of rights"--and your voting for a guy who hates America. Bright.

Last edited:
All those americans are sick of you Soc. Doesn't that break your heart?

He's an excellent online personality who tends to create controversy. An interesting bloke, definitely a true believer.

Unfortunately some people are convinced that Bush is somehow "conservative"... therefore they trend towards thinking I am a liberal.

I'm getting to like the kid though.

He's an excellent online personality who tends to create controversy. An interesting bloke, definitely a true believer.

Unfortunately some people are convinced that Bush is somehow "conservative"... therefore they trend towards thinking I am a liberal.

I'm getting to like the kid though.

The idea that Bush is a conservative was, and is, absurd.

Back