Remember they prayed over Palin and it was a big deal...

I like how your post says that Obama is the antichrist. And notice the shaman and the candidate are not in the same place. They were praying over his picture. He really can't stop that like she could when a charlat..ah minister that ran a woman out of her home for being a witch prayed over Sarahcuda. I don't care about any of it, all mumbo jumbo, but there is a pretty good difference between this group that were not present with obama while the great witch hunter was with sarahcuda.

I think they missed a few evil spirits, maybe she needs a tune-up!

I like how your post says that Obama is the antichrist. And notice the shaman and the candidate are not in the same place. They were praying over his picture. He really can't stop that like she could when a charlat..ah minister that ran a woman out of her home for being a witch prayed over Sarahcuda. I don't care about any of it, all mumbo jumbo, but there is a pretty good difference between this group that were not present with obama while the great witch hunter was with sarahcuda.
I said he was the anti-christ? I don't think so. You like how the video says it, not me.

I said he was the anti-christ? I don't think so. You like how the video says it, not me.
Ok smart ass, you knew what I was talking about so you didn't have to waste bandwidth with this smart assed retort!

Last edited:
Back