Remember when Hillary was on deaths door?

too much vodka......
Dehydration is a definite possibility. The reason many thought that there was a serious problem was that Hillary did so little work the last months of the campaign...it was assumed that it was because she could not do it for health reasons. We never got the answer I dont think. Obama and many others ended up blaming it on laziness and hubris, but I dont know.

I saw reports that those last months Obama implored Clinton to get out there and work for it, but that he was blown off. Obama deciding that it was laziness and hubris is one of the huge reasons almost no one is talking about Clinton replacing Biden as the Regimes choice, this has not been forgotten......so many blame Clinton for the Trump years.

Hillary Clinton Diagnosed with Vascular Dementia, Has One Year to Live?​

A viral video uses forged and misrepresented evidence in an attempt to prove that Hillary Clinton is suffering from subcortical vascular dementia and has only a year to live.​

HILL'S HEALTH

How Hillary Clinton’s past health problems sparked ‘body double’ conspiracy before husband Bill hospitalized with sepsis​

1. Global web icon
    The Washington Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/...

A guide to Hillary Clinton’s many ‘illnesses,’ as diagnosed in the ...

WEBAug 23, 2016 · To be clear, Clinton does not have a perfect health record — no surprise for someone who has spent decades in high-stress jobs and turns 69 in October. She has hypothyroidism, which hinders the ...

Back