Reminder

The Democrats simply re-write history to make it more convenient for them. Their true agenda is to obtain and hold political power. The truth isn't even part of the equation.

The Democrats simply re-write history to make it more convenient for them. Their true agenda is to obtain and hold political power. The truth isn't even part of the equation.

The real tragedy is that this was completely ignored by the MSM! Once a nations press becomes partisan, it's all over with only the final dirge to be played.

The real tragedy is that this was completely ignored by the MSM! Once a nations press becomes partisan, it's all over with only the final dirge to be played.
The MSM has been partisan Democrat for my entire adult life. Under Obama they have become shamelessly so.

The MSM has been partisan Democrat for my entire adult life. Under Obama they have become shamelessly so.

Yes, mine too, but to ignore irresponsible behavior by the government officials who werre supposed to be regulating and watching out for us is criminal imo. Especially in light of the economic melt down!

Yes, mine too, but to ignore irresponsible behavior by the government officials who werre supposed to be regulating and watching out for us is criminal imo. Especially in light of the economic melt down!
I agree, which is why I came up with the conclusion in post #3. There is simply no other possible motive

I think they, the liberal democrats, have over-reached themselves. 2010 will be the proof in the pudding.
I think that's wishful thinking. A large percentage of Americans are intellectually lazy, and too stupid to see what is happening. They will vote for the populist candidates who promise to cut taxes on the rich and give the spoils to them. Add in the number who are beholden to Democrats, with by government employment, unions or welfare, and you've got an unbeatable majority.

I think that's wishful thinking. A large percentage of Americans are intellectually lazy, and too stupid to see what is happening. They will vote for the populist candidates who promise to cut taxes on the rich and give the spoils to them. Add in the number who are beholden to Democrats, with by government employment, unions or welfare, and you've got an unbeatable majority.

What can I say, I am naturally optomistic :)

There are moderate democrats who are already holding their noses and hoping this works. If it fails, Obama's democrat monkeys in congress are out of there in 2010.

What can I say, I am naturally optomistic :)

There are moderate democrats who are already holding their noses and hoping this works. If it fails, Obama's democrat monkeys in congress are out of there in 2010.
I dunno. Sure I'm cynical, but it seems more often than not, we can always count on our politicians, and the voters, to do the wrong thing.

Back