Renting apartments to Haitians is big business for Springfield Mayor Rob Rue

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
All politicians are corrupt and care only about getting rich. Diversity and illegal aliens are destroying america.

sep 17 2024 A Buckeye Reporter investigation has confirmed that Mayor Rob Rue of Springfield, Ohio, is renting out apartments in buildings that he owns to Haitian immigrants—a move that some local residents are calling a conflict of interest.

Residents of Springfield have noted they have been kicked out of their apartments to make room for Haitian immigrants.

Monaghan, a former journalist, helps manage a Facebook page called “Stop the Influx Into Springfield, Ohio.”

“The town has been flooded with migrants and it has caused a shortage of housing, has caused a huge increase in rental prices,” Monaghan said. “It's pushing people out of their homes so that Landlords can replace it with people so they could basically charge by the cot instead of by the unit.”

So much money is being spent on this Regime program to import people...... there are for instance many reports of illegals having EBT cards with ten or twenty thousand dollars on them. Obviously the Regime is not telling us how much they are spending on this but I have seen estimates that it has to be at least a half a trillion dollars a year.

Landlords double the rent to get the citizens to leave and then the illegals move in and their rent is paid by the taxpayers.!! It's a great deal for the landlords.

Landlords double the rent to get the citizens to leave and then the illegals move in and their rent is paid by the taxpayers.!! It's a great deal for the landlords.
That's not ethical. Really dirty.
I read someplace that most of the job growth has gone to foreigners both legal and illegal.

That's not ethical. Really dirty.
I read someplace that most of the job growth has gone to foreigners both legal and illegal.
And entire job sites with illegals as workers, often after firing citizens....this is organized......this is on purpose.

All politicians are corrupt and care only about getting rich. Diversity and illegal aliens are destroying america.

This is big business... And something they're investigating..

Back