Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA) Outrageous Remarks on House Floor

meme

I think he should be censured! all in favor?
--------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe
Unsubscribe outragedvoter
October 18, 2007

(more info)
(less info) Want to Subscribe?
Sign In or Sign Up now!
Pete Stark (D-CA), "But you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the President's amu...
Pete Stark (D-CA), "But you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the President's amusement."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsGaNR9dVPM"]YouTube - Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA) Outrageous Remarks on House Floor[/ame]

Subscribe
October 18, 2007

(more info)
Sign In or Sign Up now!
Pete Stark (D-CA), "But you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the President's amu...
Pete Stark (D-CA), "But you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the President's amusement."

YouTube - Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA) Outrageous Remarks on House Floor

Pete Stark is just one of the many mentally ill liberals.

Subscribe
October 18, 2007

(more info)
Sign In or Sign Up now!

Censured, I think they ought to make him a demi god!

You keep forgetting that the most ethical congress does not punish it's own. When this came up, the democraps set aside the vote. Just like they have done with all the other crooks, Charlie Rangel comes to mind.

this asswipe just told a voter that he is not worth pissing on his leg

I thought that's what this thread was going to be about. Pete Stark rocks.

For those not keeping up on your daily Stark, a guy told Stark "Mr. Congressman, don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

Stark responded, "I wouldn't dignify you by peeing on your leg. It wouldn't be worth wasting the urine."

Awesome.

yet here all you lefties screech about someone telling the Hugo Obama "he lies"...and he should be reprimanded....

as usual double standards and two faces..

Back