Report: ‘Rob Reiner was Screaming,’ ‘Jane Fonda Had Tears in Her Eyes’ at Biden-Trump Debate Watch Party

ExpressLane

Verified User

A new report suggests that presidential debate affected director Rob Reiner and actress Jane Fonda so immensely that the latter was reduced to tears while the former screamed at the TV.

According to CNN, people in attendance at the Hollywood debate watch party this past Thursday said that Reiner and Fonda were emotionally swept up in seeing President Joe Biden perform poorly against former President Trump.

A debate watch party in Los Angeles on Thursday night happened to feature Harris’ husband Doug Emhoff, Pritzker, Whitmer and Beshear. There were other high-profile attendees – by a few answers in, Rob Reiner was screaming about losing and Jane Fonda had tears in her eyes, according to people in the room.
Reiner has already admitted the debate was a “disaster” for the president.....

As Breitbart News reported, mega Hollywood donors have told Democrats that they will not be donating money if Biden stays in the race.

“Several major Hollywood donors for President Joe Biden have been sent into panic mode after President Joe Biden’s poor performance at Thursday night’s presidential debate,” it said...

===========================================

When you have lost Rob Reiner and Hanoi Jane Fonda you have lost the election.

Also I drink the tears of Liberals :laugh:

:yayaseesathreadban:

:cheers:

Mine too.

I recall the Vietnam veteran who spat a full mouthful of tobacco juice all over her at a book signing.

That warmed my heart.
She caused American POWs to get more torture and she continues to live in the lap of American luxury.

Seeing Meathead being a Meathead is also fun.

Back