Report: Secret Service Snipers Instructed NOT to Fire Until AFTER Assassin Takes the First Shot

volsrock1

Verified User
RealClearPolitics White House and National Political Correspondent Susan Crabtree dropped an important report on the failure of the Secret Service to protect President Donald J. Trump and those around him during last week’s Pennsylvania rally.

According to Crabtree, the potential lack of drones and the “DEI” protocols at the Secret Service contributed to the failure, but the biggest reason Trump’s life was put in danger is because rules of engagement prohibit snipers from engaging until the assassin shoots first.

RealClearPolitics White House and National Political Correspondent Susan Crabtree dropped an important report on the failure of the Secret Service to protect President Donald J. Trump and those around him during last week’s Pennsylvania rally.

According to Crabtree, the potential lack of drones and the “DEI” protocols at the Secret Service contributed to the failure, but the biggest reason Trump’s life was put in danger is because rules of engagement prohibit snipers from engaging until the assassin shoots first.

Madness.

Hey, with the Left, they put the Rights of the assassin ahead of public safety unless it's a Leftist being protected, don't ya know?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know, the kid was in Antifa, Secret Service agents were laughing, Garland orchestrated the event, Biden did it, …….., heard them all already

No no. they had free reign and chose not to take the shot until the underbite guy shot at Trump and killed an innocent man and hurt 3 people.

There needs to be some public hangings going on 'round heanh.

And I saw a conflicting report about that.
I saw some speculation that they did not shoot because they thought it might be a cop, but that does not make a lot of sense to me....why would a cop sniper be on that roof pointed toward the stage?

The really big thing is why was Trump not immediately removed from the stage till this was sorted?

I am considering moving my confidence to 85%.

I saw some speculation that they did not shoot because they thought it might be a cop, but that does not make a lot of sense to me....why would a cop sniper be on the roof pointed toward the stage?

The really big thing is why was Trump not immediately removed from the stage till this was sorted?
And then there's that, for real.

Back