reps in ca

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
the reps are trying to get a state constitution amendment to split the electoral vote in ca by district with some electoral votes going to the candidate that wins a district and some going to the candidate that wins overall

mainly because ca usually goes dem

this is one of the reasons that i write in alfred e newman for the general election and do not vote in the primaries

oh well

the reps are trying to get a state constitution amendment to split the electoral vote in ca by district with some electoral votes going to the candidate that wins a district and some going to the candidate that wins overall

this is one of the reasons that i write in alfred e newman for the general election and do not vote in the primaries

oh well

LOL nice! That still leaves the two votes that represent the senators, who obviously don't have districts... I guess those would be the ones that go to the overall victor...

oh well

The ammendment was defeated, wasn't it?

I propose a new constiutional ammendment: any state that votes for Democrats has to split it's electoral votes to districts, and any that votes Republican must use winner-take-all. That sounds perfectly fair to me.

I propose a new constiutional ammendment: any state that votes for Democrats has to split it's electoral votes to districts, and any that votes Republican must use winner-take-all. That sounds perfectly fair to me.

what is your definition of fair...what is good for you and to hell with everyone else

that works for me too, but i do not think you would like it

reminds me of a friend at a place i used to work - he thought that i was a good person and did good things, but he regretted that i was going to hell because i was not a believing member of his church...

what is your definition of fair...what is good for you and to hell with everyone else

that works for me too, but i do not think you would like it

reminds me of a friend at a place i used to work - he thought that i was a good person and did good things, but he regretted that i was going to hell because i was not a believing member of his church...

I was mocking the logic behind the bill, DQ.

oh well

come on now dude. that failed awhile back. Excluding special elections (i.e. the 'Republican' Arnold) a Republican has not been elected statewide in California in years. With all due respect DQ there are much greater things to worry about my friend.

come on now dude. that failed awhile back. Excluding special elections (i.e. the 'Republican' Arnold) a Republican has not been elected statewide in California in years. With all due respect DQ there are much greater things to worry about my friend.

hi ca

the reps can be as tenacious as a bulldog and they more organized than the dems - look for a special election with this added to it:mad:

hi ca

the reps can be as tenacious as a bulldog and they more organized than the dems - look for a special election with this added to it:mad:

hello my friend. i hope and pray that you are well and will be well. You are good people sir.

The reps in Ca are basically a knat on a dogs nuts and not much else.

Back