Republicans point finger at Laura Loomer for Trump’s pet-eating rant

Hume

Verified User
Republicans are blaming the influence of Laura Loomer, a rightwing conspiracy theorist, for this week’s botched debate performance by Donald Trump, which included the former president repeating a bizarre and unfounded claim that pet cats and dogs were being eaten by Haitian immigrants.

Loomer flew with Trump on his private plane to Tuesday’s debate in Philadelphia and has been identified as a key promoter of the pets rumour, which has been dismissed as false by authorities in Springfield, Ohio, where the practice was alleged to have been taking place.

I read she came up with the story. She is also a 1-6 insurrection was an inside job. She is a conspiracy nut who will be part of Trump's brain trust. The truth does not matter to Donald. Lies is another word for winning.

I read she came up with the story. She is also a 1-6 insurrection was an inside job. She is a conspiracy nut who will be part of Trump's brain trust. The truth does not matter to Donald. Lies is another word for winning.
Trump surrounds himself with crazy people.

Republicans are blaming the influence of Laura Loomer, a rightwing conspiracy theorist, for this week’s botched debate performance by Donald Trump, which included the former president repeating a bizarre and unfounded claim that pet cats and dogs were being eaten by Haitian immigrants.

Loomer flew with Trump on his private plane to Tuesday’s debate in Philadelphia and has been identified as a key promoter of the pets rumour, which has been dismissed as false by authorities in Springfield, Ohio, where the practice was alleged to have been taking place.

You know it's bad when M. Geico Greene doesn't think Loomer should be on trump's plane.

trump actually took the 9/11 truther to the 9/11 memorial yesterday. Talk about crashing and burning.

trump makes a fortune from donations while he's a candidate. If not for the fact that trump will end up in prison if he loses the election, I would have no problem believing that trump is trying to lose.

IF she can have this type of influence on Trump can you imagine just how much the 140 or so people that wrote the 2025 project can have?
Most of them were in his Cabinet so they can sway him pretty easily.
Have a nice day

Back