Republicans stick to attacking criminal justice system, echoing Trump, after Hunter Biden conviction

Hume

Verified User
PHOENIX (AP) — Republicans are responding to Hunter Biden’s conviction on federal gun charges with some version of, “That’s it?”

Loyal to Donald Trump, they largely echoed the former president’s claim that the Justice Department has treated President Joe Biden’s son with kid gloves while zealously prosecuting Trump.

PHOENIX (AP) — Republicans are responding to Hunter Biden’s conviction on federal gun charges with some version of, “That’s it?”

Loyal to Donald Trump, they largely echoed the former president’s claim that the Justice Department has treated President Joe Biden’s son with kid gloves while zealously prosecuting Trump.

Well we all know what this was about don't we? Crack boy here is the poster child for the leftist narrative that "the system works" and "no one is above the law".

Correct.

Hunter is only being charged for the least of his crimes (and still won't serve a single day in jail), and this "sacrifice" is only being done, purposefully timed to coincide with the bogus (still unknown) charges against Trump, so that the lapdog media can parrot about how "no one is above the law", "Biden respects the justice system but Trump doesn't", etc etc etc, in order to gaslight the public about the "fairness" of the (mis)justice system. Leftists are trying to implement 'damage control' re: their martyring of Trump.

However, I think that it won't work because too many people are now awake and won't fall for this gaslighting attempt by their government abusers.

They HAVE. Feel free to let me know when the Justice Department prosecutes Hunter Biden for his more serious crimes (and when he gets locked up for them), including but not necessarily limited to:

A: federal income tax crimes
B: money laundering
C: influence peddling
D: FARA crimes
E: Sex crimes re: "laptop from hell"

Now, he miiiiiiiiiiiight still get prosecuted for A, but I'd bet a rather hefty wager that items B-E will go ignored because they would all expose too many other leftist criminals. Prosecuting on the gun crimes (he won't see a single day of jail), and maybe the tax crimes, is just the "reconciliation" stage of the cycle of abuse. "Seeeeee! We're legitimately going after Hunter too!! We're not just lynching Trump for political gain!!" :rofl2:

Pointing out Lawfare and it's various forms is not "attacking the Justice system" it is simply understanding the reality that the Justice system currently seems to be the spin, coverup, and attack arm of the Democrat Party, a system that should be non-partisan has become a branch of one of the parties. They almost got away with letting Hunter Biden off the hook, actually did get away with it with the tax charges that mattered most to Brandon (coverup) as discovery would have uncovered information during his years as VP Bribem, then trying to get jury sympathy from the crowd by sending in his step-mom to the trial (spin)....

Anyone running for DA anywhere should never win should they say things like, "I promise you I will indict...<insert political opponent here>" during their campaign. During the trial, the Administration sent one of their official members of their Administration to stand in front of the court and introduce their latest unhinged actor mouthpiece, clearly showing the administration is using the courts. There are those from the left who desperately do not want to admit it, who are covering their eyes and pretending, but this is Biden's handlers using the courts to go after his opponent.

Fascists always attack the legitimacy of government institutions. Not to promote good government, but to destroy it.

Correct.

Hunter is only being charged for the least of his crimes (and still won't serve a single day in jail), and this "sacrifice" is only being done, purposefully timed to coincide with the bogus (still unknown) charges against Trump, so that the lapdog media can parrot about how "no one is above the law", "Biden respects the justice system but Trump doesn't", etc etc etc, in order to gaslight the public about the "fairness" of the (mis)justice system. Leftists are trying to implement 'damage control' re: their martyring of Trump.

However, I think that it won't work because too many people are now awake and won't fall for this gaslighting attempt by their government abusers.

They HAVE. Feel free to let me know when the Justice Department prosecutes Hunter Biden for his more serious crimes (and when he gets locked up for them), including but not necessarily limited to:

A: federal income tax crimes
B: money laundering
C: influence peddling
D: FARA crimes
E: Sex crimes re: "laptop from hell"

Now, he miiiiiiiiiiiight still get prosecuted for A, but I'd bet a rather hefty wager that items B-E will go ignored because they would all expose too many other leftist criminals. Prosecuting on the gun crimes (he won't see a single day of jail), and maybe the tax crimes, is just the "reconciliation" stage of the cycle of abuse. "Seeeeee! We're legitimately going after Hunter too!! We're not just lynching Trump for political gain!!" :rofl2:
The “martyring of Trump,” classic, and then he goes on to concoct a grand conspiracy, my guess is Tucker or InfoWars, but any cellar dwelling blogger will do

“paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep, it starts when you are always affraid, ……..”

Fascists always attack the legitimacy of government institutions. Not to promote good government, but to destroy it.
Been Trump’s schtick even before he descended on the escalator, appeals to the bitter and uninformed

The “martyring of Trump,” classic, and then he goes on to concoct a grand conspiracy, my guess is Tucker or InfoWars, but any cellar dwelling blogger will do

“paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep, it starts when you are always affraid, ……..”
Just let me know when Hunter Biden goes on trial for all the other crimes that I listed, and when he gets thrown in jail for the rest of his life for his crimes.

Just the one gun charge alone, the "lying on a gun app" charge, would land a "normie" numerous YEARS in jail.

Too bad Merrick Garland appointed David Weiss who allowed the statute of limitations to run out on his and his father's multiple crimes while he was on the board of Burisma Holdings Limited gas company.

Back