Republicans

ib1yysguy

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history - having voted against the first black president?

Frankly, if a black man or black woman ran on a conservative platform emphasizing individual liberty, free markets and fiscal responsibility, I'd vote for him/her in a heartbeat. Race is not the deciding factor. I voted against Obama because I didn't believe he is qualified to be President (and I still don't). That said, he is the President-elect whether I like it or not, and consequently has my prayers and respect. Unlike many conservatives, I do not hope that the Obama administration is a failure. I pray that he will make wise decisions and lead our country forward.

Does that answer your question?

Frankly, if a black man or black woman ran on a conservative platform emphasizing individual liberty, free markets and fiscal responsibility, I'd vote for him/her in a heartbeat. Race is not the deciding factor. I voted against Obama because I didn't believe he is qualified to be President (and I still don't). That said, he is the President-elect whether I like it or not, and consequently has my prayers and respect. Unlike many conservatives, I do not hope that the Obama administration is a failure. I pray that he will make wise decisions and lead our country forward.

Does that answer your question?

Dude he's trolling. No need to respond.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history - having voted against the first black president?

I voted for McKinney, and a black man was elected.

But it doesn't matter at all to me, you know why?

2 chicks at the same time.

Testify.

How the hell do you know that? They won't know they were on the wrong side of history till after Obama's at least been in office a significant amount of time and has made significant accomplishments. He could turn out to be a total fuck up like Bush.

I mean I thought Bush would be in over his head in 2000 but it wasn't until 2003 that events showed I was on the right side of history.

I voted for ron paul. I don't base my presidential picks on superficial criteria, unlike you. I am perfectly happy and will never regret it.

Back