"Responsible Gun Owner" Does the Right Thing!

Howey

Banned
King of pimping assault weapons on You Tube to wanna be Rambo's, Keith Ratliff, BLOWS HIS BRAINS OFF!

A producer behind a popular gun enthusiast YouTube channel was found dead with a single gunshot wound to the head at his business last week.

Police in Georgia are investigating the apparent homicide of Keith Ratliff, a 32-year-old Franklin County resident.

"It's really heartbreaking, and everything I see, or any kind of memorable thing -- I mean, I just break down," Amanda Ratliff, the victim's wife, told MyFoxAtlanta. "He had such a life to live, and such a good life to live, and things to look forward to."

Authorities found multiple weapons at the scene of the crime, some manufactured by Ratliff himself, WSBTV reports. Investigators have not identified a motive.

Ratliff worked mostly behind the scenes to produce videos for the YouTube channel FPSRussia, a site dedicated to showcasing high-power firearms. FPSRussia -- which commands nearly 3.5 million subscribers and has generated over 500 million page views -- is one of the top 10 channels ranked on YouTube.

In addition to his contributions to FPSRussia, Ratliff also worked for FPS Industries, a company focussing on "product development and testing for hard use firearms shooters," according to its website. FPS Industries is located in Carnesville, Ga.

the faux outrage over 20 first graders being murdered by a psycho, howey shows her true colors in wanting gun owners to be murdered by the government. I move to rename howey to hitler, since she wants her own 'final solution'.

the faux outrage over 20 first graders being murdered by a psycho, howey shows her true colors in wanting gun owners to be murdered by the government. I move to rename howey to hitler, since she wants her own 'final solution'.

The government didn't kill him.

The government didn't kill him.
But you want to kill gun owners and their children !
Whilst releasing criminals early!!
You threatened to kill my infant child and force me to watch whilst my wife was raped!!
But it's all good when it suits your violent agenda!

But you want to kill gun owners and their children !
Whilst releasing criminals early!!
You threatened to kill my infant child and force me to watch whilst my wife was raped!!
But it's all good when it suits your violent agenda!

And the cheese says, "GOOOODBYYEEEEEE!" to the cracker

Back