Return of the Jedi

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Yep, it's me...Taichiliberal. I've been gone these many months due to a nasty "ransom" virus that totally screwed up my PC...so I've been using the public library, and therefore don't have a lot of time to screw around. Just wanted to say hello to all my friends here, and apologize for not being available to celebrate Obama's re-election with you (and subsequently witness the meltdown and sour grapes by the resident new conservatives, Tea Party, Libertarians, Birthers, Oathers, Three percenters and admitted Republicans. When things get back to normal, I will rejoin the fray on a regular basis. For now, I'll just check in periodically.

Peace out.

Yep, it's me...Taichiliberal. I've been gone these many months due to a nasty "ransom" virus that totally screwed up my PC...so I've been using the public library, and therefore don't have a lot of time to screw around. Just wanted to say hello to all my friends here, and apologize for not being available to celebrate Obama's re-election with you (and subsequently witness the meltdown and sour grapes by the resident new conservatives, Tea Party, Libertarians, Birthers, Oathers, Three percenters and admitted Republicans. When things get back to normal, I will rejoin the fray on a regular basis. For now, I'll just check in periodically.

Peace out.

I'm just glad it wasn't health problems. :)

Here's how it goes:

1) Empire Strikes Back
2) New Hope
3) Return of the Jedi/Revenge of the Sith (tie)
4) Attack of the Clones
5) Most other movies, in any genre
6) Phantom Menace

Here's how it goes:

1) Empire Strikes Back
2) New Hope
3) Return of the Jedi/Revenge of the Sith (tie)
4) Attack of the Clones
5) Most other movies, in any genre
6) Phantom Menace

You put episode 3 on the list why? Or episode 2 for that matter. The prequels sucked. Hard.

Jedi???

More like Ewok

Ewoks were much cooler than the jedis.
tumblr_m9ujm661nF1r4hpr9o1_500.jpg

Back