Return to mobile view, from full site view?

jackalope

Hi, I tried to send a PM, but I can't since I don't have 10 posts yet.

I'd like to return to the mobile site viewing, from full site viewing, on my cell phone.

The site had a link to click, to access the full site, but I can't locate a similar link inside the full site view, to return to mobile view.

Can someone help me out?

Cheers!

Damocles said:
Thanks for registering at Just Plain Politics! - Political Debate Forums! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
Just Plain Politics! - Political Debate Forums

Hi, I registered a few days ago. I'm accessing the site using my mobile. I clicked on 'view full Site', fir something, but can't find a way to return to the mobile version.

I posted a hello, and the question, in the new users forum, but no takers :-).

How can I get back to the mobile view, as the full site view is too dense for my mobile.

Hi, I tried to send a PM, but I can't since I don't have 10 posts yet.

I'd like to return to the mobile site viewing, from full site viewing, on my cell phone.

The site had a link to click, to access the full site, but I can't locate a similar link inside the full site view, to return to mobile view.

Can someone help me out?

Cheers!

Hi, I registered a few days ago. I'm accessing the site using my mobile. I clicked on 'view full Site', fir something, but can't find a way to return to the mobile version.

I posted a hello, and the question, in the new users forum, but no takers :-).

How can I get back to the mobile view, as the full site view is too dense for my mobile.

Try this. Click on "Settings" (top right.) At the bottom left of the Settings page is a small box that say "JPP default style." Click on that box and there's a choice that says "default mobile settings."

I don't use it myself but it may help.

Back