Rev Wright Attack Ad

klaatu

Fusionist
MSNBC just aired a RNC Rev. Wright Attack Ad against Obama ...

whew ... its gunna be rough for the rest of the day ...

YOu know you really have to admire a campaign that changes the message about every 72 to 96 hours. MOST political campaigns would see that as political suicide or desperation, but not John McCain and his leet cadre of election vote getters. No siree bob cat tail. Johnny Mac gottem right where he wants em and he is gonna eek this one out!

MSNBC just aired a RNC Rev. Wright Attack Ad against Obama ...

whew ... its gunna be rough for the rest of the day ...

That ad has been running since the weekend, at least. That’s when I first saw it. It’s a huge ad buy made by the republican party, to keep mccain’s name off of it.

YOu know you really have to admire a campaign that changes the message about every 72 to 96 hours. MOST political campaigns would see that as political suicide or desperation, but not John McCain and his leet cadre of election vote getters. No siree bob cat tail. Johnny Mac gottem right where he wants em and he is gonna eek this one out!

He knows his supporters are too dumb to run off.

McCain's campaign may have well been the worst run presidental campaign in history. Pittafull. They cant even beat a superliberal whose name sounds Islamic and whose middle name is Hussen.

The W movie ?

I doubt if I will ever watch that. those kinds of movies just suck imho

Heck I never even watched any of the fat boy slimeball left wing movies. that Moore boy.

Back