Rice Appologises to Obama!

Jarod

Contributor
Rice called Obama to appologise for employees of her branch of government breaching his passport file.

That is a class act.

I have to say too, this is why dems will never win shit.

Rice apologized – how classy.

Give me a fucking break people! Wake the fuck up would you?

I have to say too, this is why dems will never win shit.

Rice apologized – how classy.

Give me a fucking break people! Wake the fuck up would you?

dems wont win this year cause hillary is lusting for power and dividing the party.. now they are saying 1/5 dems who supported obama will vote for mccain if hillary is nominee.. and 1/5 dems who supported hillary will vote for mccain if obama is nominee.

Thank you hillary clinton for losing a sure bet in 08 in your lustful thirst to seize power by any means necessary.

dems wont win this year cause hillary is lusting for power and dividing the party.. now they are saying 1/5 dems who supported obama will vote for mccain if hillary is nominee.. and 1/5 dems who supported hillary will vote for mccain if obama is nominee.

Thank you hillary clinton for losing a sure bet in 08 in your lustful thirst to seize power by any means necessary.

Well, she has done plenty of damage Chap, but you are glossing right over the part race is playing. And that’s not on her. That’s on us.

Also, and this is what infuriates me, polls were showing early on that John Edwards blew them away in the general. But democrats, being democrats (ie: DUMB), decided, hey, this is a good year to be “historic”.

And now, we are going to be historically fucked.

well at least mccain you know wont be such a moron on policy like bush was. hes gernarly a conservative populist.. not an authoritarian.

well at least mccain you know wont be such a moron on policy like bush was. hes gernarly a conservative populist.. not an authoritarian.

No, I don’t know that. I’m on the same page DH is on that, if you read his posts from yesterday – he’s right. What I do know, is that he is a war monger.

Can we please stop with the "if only bush wasn't a moron, republican policies would have worked!"

Bush doesn't run the show. He's the front man. McCain is going to follow the same policies as Bush. Please. The mythology that "if we only put someone COMPETENT in to run republican policies it will all work out", is sheer bunk.

It's what people like superfreak tell themselves, to make themselves feel better about voting for McCain. Rather than critically examining why exactly it is that polcies promoted and implemented with the support of 98% of the republican party, have failed.

I don't even know what a "conservative populist" is. These lables get tossed around on message boards like they mean something. There isn't one single major policy difference between McCain and Bush. Pork spending! you say. BFD. Yeah, lets save two billion dollars on a bridge to nowhere, while we CONTINUE to fight McCain/Bush/Superfreak's three trillion dollar war in iraq.

Suckers and fools buy that shit. Not me. I know exactly what we're getting with McCain. I, and many others, told you what you were getting with Bush. And we got laughed at.

Last edited:

Ill vote for sentor clinton if Obama is not the nominee. At least she admits Iraq was a mistake.

Can we please stop with the "if only bush wasn't a moron, republican policies would have worked!"

Bush doesn't run the show. He's the front man. McCain is going to follow the same policies as Bush. Please. The mythology that "if we only put someone COMPETENT in to run republican policies it will all work out", is sheer bunk.

It's what people like superfreak tell themselves, to make themselves feel better about voting for McCain. Rather than critically examining why exactly it is that polcies promoted and implemented with the support of 98% of the republican party, have failed.

I don't even know what a "conservative populist" is. These lables get tossed around on message boards like they mean something. There isn't one single major policy difference between McCain and Bush. Pork spending! you say. BFD. Yeah, lets save two billion dollars on a bridge to nowhere, while we CONTINUE to fight McCain/Bush/Superfreak's three trillion dollar war in iraq.

Suckers and fools buy that shit. Not me. I know exactly what we're getting with McCain. I, and many others, told you what you were getting with Bush. And we got laughed at.

well lets hope that obama can win the nomination then. i dont want mccain or hillary as president.

Back