Rick Sanchez: John Stewart “a bigot,” CNN run by Jews

RockX

Banned
This is going to be a tough day for Rick Sanchez. The CNN host, as Mediaite notes, is the frequent butt of "Daily Show" jokes, which may have contributed to his ill-considered comments yesterday on Pete Dominick’s satellite radio show.

First, Sanchez called Jon Stewart a “bigot,” though he walked the comments back a bit later.

Dominick: How is he a bigot?
Sanchez: I think he looks at the world through, his mom, who was a school teacher, and his dad, who was a physicist or something like that. Great, I’m so happy that he grew up in a suburban middle class New Jersey home with everything you could ever imagine.
Dominick: What group is he bigoted towards?
Sanchez: Everybody else who’s not like him. Look at his show, I mean, what does he surround himself with?

Then, he suggested that CNN is run by Jews.

I’m telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart, and to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority? Yeah.

CNN, let’s remember, fired Octavia Nasr this summer for a tweet expressing respect for a Lebanese cleric tied to Hezbollah who had died.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/onmedia/1010/Sanchez_Stewart_a_bigot_CNN_run_by_Jews.html

:lol:

This is the same CNN reporter that called Barack Obama the "cotton-picking President."

Yeah, you might have an easier time of calling out the Jews and labeling Stewert a bigot if you refrain from making slave references about our black president...

Thanks for playing, though, Mr. Sanchez. As a consolation prize, you get a big vase full of fuck you.

CNN fires Rick Sanchez after remarks

CNN fired newscaster Rick Sanchez on Friday, a day after he called Jon Stewart of "The Daily Show" a "bigot" and suggested that Jews run CNN and "all the other" networks.

"We thank Rick for his years of service," CNN said in a statement Friday. "And we wish him well."

CNN representatives declined to comment further.

This isn't the first time in Sanchez's four years at CNN that his comments have led to controversy or mockery. He once called President Obama a "cotton-picking president," and has attributed unconfirmed quotes to Rush Limbaugh and misidentified the Galapagos Islands as Hawaii.

The most recent remarks came as Sanchez, who is Cuban American, was explaining how racism and prejudice had stunted his career. He said that a CNN executive once compared him to John Quinones of ABC's "Primetime."

"In his mind, I can't be an anchor," Sanchez told Dominick. "An anchor is what you give to high-profile white guys."

Sanchez said the story illustrates that racism exists "not just [from] the right," but also from "elite, Northeast establishment liberals" who condescend to him because he's Latino.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/tv/la-et-cnn-sanchez-20101002,0,7072209.story

:cof1:

Can't fuck with the jews, they own the entertainment industry.

:cof1:

Can't fuck with the jews, they own the entertainment industry.

NO shit. Firing people who dare utter a syllable against the almighty jews doesn't really quell all the "conspiracy theories" does it?

WHy do the jews always act so gay? They're such oversensitive little babies.

Last edited:
Whatever reason they canned Sanchez it's all good.

I flip on CNN occasionally and never cared for Sanchez. For one thing he would have correspondents on his show and while they were giving their report he would constantly interrupt them with stupid quips/observations. It's like he always needed to be the center of attention.

Yes. By all means, let's pile on. It is fitting that today's Two Minute Hate be focused on this enemy of humanity.

Back