‘Rigged’: Trump attacks judge and courts in first post-conviction rally

Hume

Verified User
Ex-president in Arizona warns appeal courts to ‘step up and straighten things out’ and insists he committed no crimes

In his first campaign rally after being convicted of 34 felonies, former president Donald Trump recalled how he just went through a “rigged” trial with a “highly conflicted” judge despite there being “no crime”.

Trump was born without sin.

Trump is quite stupid. The sentence he gets is partially predicated on understanding his guilt and convincing the judge that he will sin no more. The judges expect convicted criminals to make it plain that they have learned their lesson. Trump is childishly defiant. he may pay a price.

Trump is quite stupid. The sentence he gets is partially predicated on understanding his guilt and convincing the judge that he will sin no more. The judges expect convicted criminals to make it plain that they have learned their lesson. Trump is childishly defiant. he may pay a price.
Marchan is not scared of this big fat pussy.

Let's assume for a moment that Merchan in sentencing puts Trump on house arrest or confines him to community custody not to leave the state of New York.

How is that going to look when he's the current front runner in the 2024 presidential election?

I know I'd see it as no different than what countries like Venezuela, Russia, or Myanmar do to their political opposition. It would make me want to vote Trump if for no other reason than to send a bid "FUCK YOU" to the Left, Progressives, the Deep State, and Democrats.

Let's assume for a moment that Merchan in sentencing puts Trump on house arrest or confines him to community custody not to leave the state of New York.

How is that going to look when he's the current front runner in the 2024 presidential election?

I know I'd see it as no different than what countries like Venezuela, Russia, or Myanmar do to their political opposition. It would make me want to vote Trump if for no other reason than to send a bid "FUCK YOU" to the Left, Progressives, the Deep State, and Democrats.
You are a fascist.

Why? Clearly, if Merchan thinks for a moment that Trump is some threat to public safety on the basis of bookkeeping errors or irregularities and needs to be confined right before a national election where he is the front runner for President, you'd have to be insanely stupid to think that's anything but political repression.

Why? Clearly, if Merchan thinks for a moment that Trump is some threat to public safety on the basis of bookkeeping errors or irregularities and needs to be confined right before a national election where he is the front runner for President, you'd have to be insanely stupid to think that's anything but political repression.
Look, I think all you Trump supporters are insanely stupid. Okay?

Back