RINO Coalition to Support Kamshaft Harris' Campaign

IBDaMann

Kamshaft is ramping up her game by lining up RINOs who HATE Trump. These RINOs have to do something because once Trump is elected, their political careers are OV-AH!

Coalition of Republicans to join Vice President Harris on the campaign trail

GOP surrogates Harris has included in her campaign include former Trump White House officials Stephanie Grisham and Olivia Troye, former Georgia Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan and former Rep. Adam Kinzinger. One notable current elected official on the list was Mesa, Arizona, Mayor John Giles, who recently wrote an op-ed expressing his support for Harris.

I'm guessing this will have no impact, but will give Kamshaft a much-needed false sense of security.

Kamshaft is ramping up her game by lining up RINOs who HATE Trump. These RINOs have to do something because once Trump is elected, their political careers are OV-AH!

GOP surrogates Harris has included in her campaign include former Trump White House officials Stephanie Grisham and Olivia Troye, former Georgia Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan and former Rep. Adam Kinzinger. One notable current elected official on the list was Mesa, Arizona, Mayor John Giles, who recently wrote an op-ed expressing his support for Harris.

I'm guessing this will have no impact, but will give Kamshaft a much-needed false sense of security.

But the ignorant, brainless Trumper cultists are so hypnotized by their scumbag cult leader, it doesn't even occur to them that these former Trump officials could actually know what they're talking about.

8tvzh8.jpg

But the ignorant, brainless Trumper cultists are so hypnotized by their scumbag cult leader,
I'm not in any cult of which I am aware. Are you saying that my support for Trump created my own personal cult? If so, did it come with a leader or am I the leader?

Are you implying that I am ignorant and brainless?

... it doesn't even occur to them that these former Trump officials could actually know what they're talking about.
Are you including me in "them"?

By the way, you are asking the wrong question. It's not a question of whether the former Trump officials know what they are talking about. It's simply a matter of whether they will guaranteed of spewing TDS-driven dishonesty. The answer to that question is a resounding "yes."

I'm not in any cult of which I am aware. Are you saying that my support for Trump created my own personal cult? If so, did it come with a leader or am I the leader?

Are you implying that I am ignorant and brainless?

Are you including me in "them"?
If you actually think you're not a Trumper cultist, you're in even worse shape than the rest of them.

If you think anyone buys your desperate bullshit denial, you're even more delusional than the rest of them.

By the way, you are asking the wrong question. It's not a question of whether the former Trump officials know what they are talking about. It's simply a matter of whether they will guaranteed of spewing TDS-driven dishonesty. The answer to that question is a resounding "yes."

WTF does that even mean???

It's not even a coherent sentence, Ivan.

Your KGB sponsored language school isn't cutting the mustard, ruskie boy.

Let's face it they have basically switched to the Democrat party because Trump has exposed their types

If you actually think you're not a Trumper cultist, you're in even worse shape than the rest of them.
This is great for you to claim, but you are coming up short on support. I have no cults, but you claim otherwise. I'd be happy to have one or more cults; they're great money-makers. Please tell me where mine is.

If you think anyone buys your desperate bullshit denial, you're even more delusional than the rest of them.
I'm not desperate in any regard, although you sure appear to be desperate.

WTF does that even mean??? It's not even a coherent sentence, Ivan.
I omitted the word "be" because I was typing in a hurry. Are you telling me that this completely threw you off and prevented you from reading my post? OK. This is good to know.

This is great for you to claim, but you are coming up short on support. I have no cults, but you claim otherwise. I'd be happy to have one or more cults; they're great money-makers. Please tell me where mine is.
Your status as a brainwashed, glassy-eyed, Kool Aid gulping Russian troll cultist is obvious to normally functioning adults.
I'm not desperate in any regard, although you sure appear to be desperate.
The fact that you can't come up with anything better than that speaks otherwise.

Or that you're just fucking stupid.

Or both.

Yeah, it's both.
I omitted the word "be" because I was typing in a hurry. Are you telling me that this completely threw you off and prevented you from reading my post? OK. This is good to know.
Poor Ivan.

Nothing but flimsy excuses for his inadequate Russian KGB language training.

And he knows if his ruskie handlers find out about his fuck up, there will be repercussions.

No vodka rations for a month being the least of them.

No toilet paper being another.

An entire month of wiping his ass with torn pieces of pages from old Pravda editions.

page1-1200px-1912-01-pdf.jpg

Don't worry, Ivan.

I hear the ink strains on your asshole will eventually wear off.

Your boyfriend will just have to overlook them for awhile.

Back