Riots in England After Mass Stabbing Left Three Children Dead..THEY WERE WARNED

volsrock1

Verified User
Riots broke out in the English seaside town of Southport on Tuesday after the gruesome mass stabbing, allegedly by a migrant-heritage teen that left three children dead.

Hope they are enjoying their new friends

Riots broke out in the English seaside town of Southport on Tuesday after the gruesome mass stabbing, allegedly by a migrant-heritage teen that left three children dead.

Most of Europe has fallen.

Migrant-heritage? Does that mean he was born in the UK?

When is England going to ban assault knives?
No need, knives no where come even remotely lose to matching the 42,000+ Americans killed by guns, imagine if the knife wielding dimwit had a semiautomatic weapon, he could have massacred dozens in the same time

Ahhhh, so you want even MORE children to die at the hands of assault knives, eh??? ;)
knives no where come even remotely lose to matching the 42,000+ Americans killed by guns, imagine if the knife wielding dimwit had a semiautomatic weapon, he could have massacred dozens in the same time
How many more innocent children being slaughtered by assault knives is it going to take for you to finally support "doing something about it"?

We MUST ban assault knives NOW!!!!!

No need, knives no where come even remotely lose to matching the 42,000+ Americans killed by guns, imagine if the knife wielding dimwit had a semiautomatic weapon, he could have massacred dozens in the same time
Did you include suicides and criminal homicides in that number? How many were African American? Hispanic?

Knife-enabled crime in England and Wales has risen by 78 per cent over the past decade and 4 per cent in the year to March 2024, with police recording 50,510 offences. This includes some 233 murders involving a knife or sharp instrument.2 days ago

Keir Starmer 'absolutely determined' to tackle knife crime in wake of ...

The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › news › crime › knife-cr...

Last edited:

Riots in England After Mass Stabbing Left Three Children Dead..THEY WERE WARNED​

Who was warned ? Warned about what ? When ? Why ?

Speak up, volkscrock- don't be timid.

What's bad is their governments did it to them.
In a lot of ways it was the people themselves. My wife and I were having coffee in a bistro in Paris in the early 2000's. We struck up a conversation with the waiter who was explaining how much he was looking forward to his vacation over the entire month of August. At that time they were working a 35 hour workweek. With the declining birthrate, I asked how France would afford to pay out their version of Social Security.

His answer was a window into our future here in the US. He told us France is discovering a whole new labor force all coming out of the Middle East.
"They will pay for our retirement," he said.

Now, about two and a half decades later, they have discovered the costs of not promoting larger French families and using common sense in the workplace.
If you need one country that will be one of the very last to drop, think Finland. The problem is, their immigration policy is one we should follow.

Too late, much of Europe has fallen.

In a lot of ways it was the people themselves. My wife and I were having coffee in a bistro in Paris in the early 2000's. We struck up a conversation with the waiter who was explaining how much he was looking forward to his vacation over the entire month of August. At that time they were working a 35 hour workweek. With the declining birthrate, I asked how France would afford to pay out their version of Social Security.

His answer was a window into our future here in the US. He told us France is discovering a whole new labor force all coming out of the Middle East.
"They will pay for our retirement," he said.

Now, about two and a half decades later, they have discovered the costs of not promoting larger French families and using common sense in the workplace.
If you need one country that will be one of the very last to drop, think Finland. The problem is, their immigration policy is one we should follow.

Too late, much of Europe has fallen.
proof that democrats are indeed the party of slavery

Back