RIP Jim Myers

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Aka George the Animal Steele

All the nice things being said in the wake of his passing are not just people being nice. Jim was truly a gentleman and a scholar. He was a beloved high school football coach and an accomplished educator who positively impacted many young people's life and an outstanding spokesman for educating the public on Chrons disease and other chronic illnesses.

I met Jim at a wrestling event in Lima, Ohio about fifteen years ago that a friend was promoting who I was helping. Jim asked me to run across the street to get him a box of green Chiklettes and I started up a conversation with him afterwards. We ended up talking and had a very interesting conversation about his struggles with Chrons disease, nutrition and holistic health care. I ended up going out to dinner with Jim and his wonderful wife Pat and had a very nice evening. Jim and I remained email pen pals for several years. He was a treasure trove of advice for fitness training and nutrition on which he was extremely knowledgeable and he appreciated my knowledge of human biology.

It is no doubt ironic given his wrestling character that he was one of the best educated wrestlers in the WWF.

Jim was always proudest of his career as an educator and I imagine the city of Michigan Heights deeply mourns his passing.

RIP Jim. I'm glad I got to know you. My prayers will be with Pat and your family.

I can't help it but this reminds me that Trump believes that Wrestling is real and the news is fake...

It is interesting to learn that "the Animal" was a gentleman...
RIP

I can't help it but this reminds me that Trump believes that Wrestling is real and the news is fake...

It is interesting to learn that "the Animal" was a gentleman...
RIP

Your belief that Trump thinks wrestling is real is as fake as . . . well, professional wrestling.

Your belief that Trump thinks wrestling is real is as fake as . . . well, professional wrestling.

Trump is a fake president, comrade BOY...

putinpuppet.png

Back