RNC storm troopers

ib1yysguy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELeSPqIb44M"]YouTube - Video Essay: A Look Inside the RNC Protests[/ame]

LOL

I love the sound of nightsticks beating idiots in the head. My favorite part was when the fat girl got sprayed and started choking.

Thanks for sharing IB1

When the First Amendment was written, do you think this is what the founders had in mind? This is what protesters now have to resort to? Wearing masks because if they excersize their right to free speech they are going to be maced. Somedays Jefferson's statement about watering the tree of liberty makes more sense than others.

LOL

I love the sound of nightsticks beating idiots in the head. My favorite part was when the fat girl got sprayed and started choking.

Thanks for sharing IB1

...and that's his sister! Man these repukes are so nasty. They will mace their mothers if they smell blood.

that was funny as shit, poor people are stupid.
And every liberal protester chick was a heffer.

Oh notice how concerned Damo has been about this.

I told you.
What I notice is how you bring that up when I'm not around and disregard the information I gave that I cannot watch videos at work.

:dunno: I'm thinking I couldn't watch it and therefore could bring no opinion.

Things that are likely. They sprayed pepper spray because when it hits the skin it also creates a reaction, the protesters were wearing gas masks (which was illegal in Denver and they were arrested for that), the police formed a line and kept up a slow pace forward, the protesters were chanting.

I hope it doesn't get too far. It is so much easier for them to arrest and deal with aftermath, and the cops are pretty much told to do that. I also hope that if they do get arrested there is some facilities that are better set up than the mini-gitmo.

Free speech zones and cages. Police to make sure you stay there. What the fuck happened to the right of the people to peacefully assemble. When you start off with cops in riot gear you are destined to have confrontation. The whole idea is an anathema to what the US is supposed to stand for. No matter where it happens people should find it repugnant. The police should not even be involved UNLESS the protesters get ugly first. They should have a low key presence with back up not far away.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

What I notice is how you bring that up when I'm not around and disregard the information I gave that I cannot watch videos at work.

:dunno: I'm thinking I couldn't watch it and therefore could bring no opinion.

Things that are likely. They sprayed pepper spray because when it hits the skin it also creates a reaction, the protesters were wearing gas masks (which was illegal in Denver and they were arrested for that), the police formed a line and kept up a slow pace forward, the protesters were chanting.

I hope it doesn't get too far. It is so much easier for them to arrest and deal with aftermath, and the cops are pretty much told to do that. I also hope that if they do get arrested there is some facilities that are better set up than the mini-gitmo.

Damo, they arrested Amy Goodman the other day. Stop acting like this is the first news of it. You were all over the cages in Colorado. Hey did you end up getting into the convention btw?

Damo, they arrested Amy Goodman the other day. Stop acting like this is the first news of it. You were all over the cages in Colorado. Hey did you end up getting into the convention btw?
I've been outside of news source for the week. I have meetings to attend that have kept me out of the loop. I feel so helpless...

Who is Amy Goodman?

If this were a peaceful protest then the cops were out of line. From what I have seen (TV and here) the people they engaged were not acting in a peaceful protest. They deserved to be handled roughly.

Back