Robdawg partying in Paris

Very tight, man. I'm planning on going to Europe next year. Although, I'm not sure I'll make it to the UK. Most likely it will be Spain, France, Italy and Germany.

Very tight, man. I'm planning on going to Europe next year. Although, I'm not sure I'll make it to the UK. Most likely it will be Spain, France, Italy and Germany.

Is Rob going to hell, to suffer eternal, merciless torture at the hands of satan, merely because he's gay?

Why would a loving god allow that?

I tried to work in a reference to "Tale of Two Cities" but Stonehenge (Salisbury Plain) is a wee bit too far from London. Maybe if Rob had gone to the Winston Churchill pub in Paris? :clink:

LOL!

This brings me back to my euro days.

I'm ready to move back.

Is Rob going to hell, to suffer eternal, merciless torture at the hands of satan, merely because he's gay?

Why would a loving god allow that?
Well, he took all that time making a perfectly good Hell. He doesn't want it to go to waste.

Think of it as "time out" on uber-Steroids. You don't want to have to send your kid there, but you make sure you know where the corners are, just in case.

I alwasy thought it interesting athat amny of the angels in heaven revolted. And God is supposed to know everything that will happen and control it....

I alwasy thought it interesting athat amny of the angels in heaven revolted. And God is supposed to know everything that will happen and control it....
Not only that but the Angels were not supposed to have free will. It was man only that god gave free will to love or reject him, but a full third of the heavenly host somehow figured out how to revolt.

Not only that but the Angels were not supposed to have free will. It was man only that god gave free will to love or reject him, but a full third of the heavenly host somehow figured out how to revolt.

yeah something is rotten in Denmark err heaven.

Denmark seems to be the happiest place on earth to live.

Back