Robert F Kennedy Jr’s brother ‘heartbroken’ over Trump endorsement

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
In an op-ed for the Los Angeles Times, Max Kennedy said “Trump was exactly the kind of arrogant, entitled bully” that his father, former US senator and attorney general Robert F Kennedy, stood against before he was assassinated in 1968 as he pursued the Democratic presidential nomination.

Max Kennedy predicted his father would have admired the Democratic nominee for November’s election, Vice-President Kamala Harris, because she was a former prosecutor as well.

“Her career, like his, has been all about decency, dignity, equality, democracy and justice for all,” Max Kennedy wrote.

“I’m heartbroken over my brother Bobby’s endorsement of Donald Trump,” the piece added. “Robert F Kennedy’s life was dedicated to promoting the safety, security and happiness of the American people.”

He characterized his brother’s endorsement of Trump as “inconceivable”, noting how he had offered Harris his endorsement in exchange for a position in her administration if she won. But Max Kennedy said his brother received no response from the Harris camp and successfully offered the same deal to Trump.

“It is all the more tragic because of our brother’s name. To carry the name Robert F Kennedy Jr means a special legacy within a legacy,” Max Kennedy wrote, explaining his father’s record cut a stark contrast with Trump’s on anti-racism, immigration, the rule of law, the environment and gun control. Max Kennedy said the same was true with respect to truth and democracy, apparently an allusion to Trump’s falsehoods about having been robbed of victory in the 2020 presidential race by electoral fraudsters, which drove his supporters to mount the deadly US Capitol attack in early January 2021.

“I love Bobby. But I hate what he is doing to our country,” Max Kennedy wrote. “It is worse than disappointment. We are in mourning.

“Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be motivated to write something of this nature. With a heavy heart, I am today asking my fellow Americans to do what will honor our father the most: Ignore Bobby and support vice-president Kamala Harris and the Democratic platform. It’s what is best for our country.”

In an op-ed for the Los Angeles Times, Max Kennedy said “Trump was exactly the kind of arrogant, entitled bully” that his father, former US senator and attorney general Robert F Kennedy, stood against before he was assassinated in 1968 as he pursued the Democratic presidential nomination.

Max Kennedy predicted his father would have admired the Democratic nominee for November’s election, Vice-President Kamala Harris, because she was a former prosecutor as well.

“Her career, like his, has been all about decency, dignity, equality, democracy and justice for all,” Max Kennedy wrote.

“I’m heartbroken over my brother Bobby’s endorsement of Donald Trump,” the piece added. “Robert F Kennedy’s life was dedicated to promoting the safety, security and happiness of the American people.”

Well,...throw him a tampon , a glass of cranberry juice , and tell him to STFU. Easy...

1724593652226-png.30238

So many of us have personal experience with low quality family members turning against us for reasons of political intolerance.

My impression of him was that he's a 24/7 tree hugger. Not necessarily a bad thing if you stay in your lane, but if that's all you're passionate about, you don't have enough arrows in your quiver to be president.

I think his main issues are the quality and quantity of the nation's food supply as they relate to general health, but especially to children (he's made comments that American children are the fattest and sickest generation we've ever had). He also wants to clean out the nests of vipers at the NIH and the government organs that dictated covid policy. Good for him.

Give him a good size commission and the resources to investigate this stuff and some good might come of it. This might have been a good thing for VP DEI hire, but they treated him like a dog.

Reactions: TOP
If Trump was at all concerned about the weirdo label he just doubled down on it.

Trump, Vance and RFK, Jr. The Net is going to have fun.

Precisely. And he shopped it to Harris first. trump is the runner-up.
His family is pissed.
and from what I have been reading they are looking into if there isn't something illegal about what he did.
IF it is I hope they charge him and Trump.
but then for Trump it will be just another charge to add to the list.
Have a nice day

Precisely. And he shopped it to Harris first. trump is the runner-up.
you shit stains are hilarous in how you believe all the bullshit they feed you

cheap fakes. suckers and losers. injecting bleach. fucking couches. whipping on horses. russia russia russia

LMFAO

hive minded retards

Back