Roger Stone Caught On Camera Revealing How He’s Manipulated Trump For Decades

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Famed political dirty trickster Roger Stone was caught on camera boasting he’s been manipulating Donald Trump for decades.

“I have a 40-year record of being able to convince the big man to do what’s in his best interest,” Stone bragged in footage from an upcoming documentary obtained by The Daily Beast. “He’s not easy to deal with. It’s complicated. He resents any implication that he is handled or managed or directed.”

The key is in lying to Trump by making the former president think he came up with the idea first.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roger-stone-caught-camera-revealing-070520279.html

I can’t wait for this old piece of shit to shuffle off that mortal coil

It will be the best thing he ever did for this world

Famed political dirty trickster Roger Stone was caught on camera boasting he’s been manipulating Donald Trump for decades.

“I have a 40-year record of being able to convince the big man to do what’s in his best interest,” Stone bragged in footage from an upcoming documentary obtained by The Daily Beast. “He’s not easy to deal with. It’s complicated. He resents any implication that he is handled or managed or directed.”

The key is in lying to Trump by making the former president think he came up with the idea first.

Stone and Trump are both major assholes. I hope they share a prison cell in Hell.

Highly edited/

:facepalm:

Next out will be the Putin tape saying the same thing. LOL

What strikes me is Stone is talking in terms of having nurtured trump for 30 to 40 years, and making contact with Putin 25 years ago. They have been putting this together for a while.

What strikes me is Stone is talking in terms of having nurtured trump for 30 to 40 years, and making contact with Putin 25 years ago. They have been putting this together for a while.

It's all about the money. All they needed was a narcissistic dupe like Diaper Don.

7o4r8h.gif

It's all about the money. All they needed was a narcissistic dupe like Diaper Don.

7o4r8h.gif

These people only care about stealing money. They are not even interested in making money the honest way.

But what shocks me is how far back the planning on this one goes.

These people only care about stealing money. They are not even interested in making money the honest way.

But what shocks me is how far back the planning on this one goes.
Stealing involves risk, same for any other criminal activity. Unethical is easier. In this case, it appears that Stone was using Diaper Don as a patsy; illegal, but if someone took the fall, it'd be Diaper Don.

Stone was pardoned. That is admitting guilt. Trump may have a pocket pardon or 6 in waiting. They are his hole card.

Not a lawyer, but I doubt Trump could pardon himself even as President much less as a schlub golfer in Florida.

Roger Stone is not out of the woods yet for his connections to the 1/6 Coup attempt.

One of the Oath Keepers under investigation was one of Stones personal body guards and who knows what all he revealed before getting sentenced!

Roberto Minuta, who was seen on video guarding Stone hours before the riot on Jan. 6, 2021, was among six Oath Keeper members convicted by jurors of seditious conspiracy for what prosecutors said was a violent plot to stop the transfer of power from Trump to President Joe Biden after the 2020 election.

Minuta is the third Oath Keeper to receive his punishment for seditious conspiracy — the most serious charge the Justice Department has brought in the Capitol attack.

So I sure hope Stone saved his soap-on-a-rope that he had the last time he was in prison! :laugh:

Last edited:
Ask not what your country can for you, but what you can do for your country. So said Kennedy.

Kennedy got so much from America, and he was so grateful. I have gotten so much from America, and I am grateful. America really has given me a chance to succeed where other countries would not. trump has gotten so much from America, and there is no gratitude.

Roger Stone is not out of the woods yet for his connections to the 1/6 Coup attempt.

One of the Oath Keepers under investigation was one of Stones personal body guards and who knows what all he revealed before getting sentenced!

Roberto Minuta, who was seen on video guarding Stone hours before the riot on Jan. 6, 2021, was among six Oath Keeper members convicted by jurors of seditious conspiracy for what prosecutors said was a violent plot to stop the transfer of power from Trump to President Joe Biden after the 2020 election.

Minuta is the third Oath Keeper to receive his punishment for seditious conspiracy — the most serious charge the Justice Department has brought in the Capitol attack.

So I sure hope Stone saved his soap-on-a-rope that he had the last time he was in prison! :laugh:

All good points. The traitors are all hoping to flip on each other for a better deal. Some have something to offer, some don't. Some don't have enough to make the prosecutors interested so they are fucked.

Back