Romney

Cancel7

Banned
If Mark Halperin of Time is correct, and Romney has been chosen (and this is a fairly large if, only because Halperin has hit the absolute pinnacle of mediocrity and conventional wisdom) do Dems get to laugh and point at ads that will be run showing the two R’s who absolutely hated each other the most during the primaries, calling each other liars? Or does what two politicians say about each other during the primary only matter if one is a woman, or both are Dems?

Personally, I like this pick. Two incredibly wealthy out-of-touch republicans both of whom are on record (and video) viciously attacking the other one and calling each other liars. I just hope Romney is going to tell his “I was so choked up when my church recognized blacks as people, I had to pull over to the side of the road, and sob” story again. Cause I really like that story.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/29/mitt-romney-mccains-vice_n_115647.html

I guess nothing is going to happen today. I am sooo bored. And by this time tomorrow we will probably have some big news, but I’ll be busy and won’t really be able to check into it too much until Sunday. I was kind of hoping earlier this week, that Obama would announce his pick sooner than Saturday morning. I really thought this whole peek a boo show was getting way too coy…but, yesterday I started hoping he would wait until tomorrow morning, because there is no reason to interrupt John McCain as he flits around the country making a jackass out of himself. So, tomorrow it is.

Back