Ron DeSantis’s Signature Anti-Trans Law Brutally Shut Down in Court A judge has struck down Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s ban on transgender care on

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Ron DeSantis’s Signature Anti-Trans Law Brutally Shut Down in Court​

A judge has struck down Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s ban on transgender care on the grounds that it is wildly unconstitutional.​

Federal Judge Robert Hinkle ruled Tuesday that Florida’s ban on gender-affirming care for trans children is unconstitutional—taking down one of Governor Ron DeSantis’s signature “anti-woke” laws, which the judge described as “divorced from reality.”

In his ruling, Hinkle found that a “significant number of legislators” were motivated by animus to enact the trans health care ban. In legalese, a motivation of animus is an illegitimate basis to pursue legislation. Hinkle’s ruling provided numerous instances of legislators acting in prejudice against trans people, saying lawmakers “single-mindedly pursued the predetermined outcome sought by the Governor and Surgeon General” to ban gender-affirming care.

0e8f74c50a6c5be07a95d39f8de46cf2.jpg

A judge has struck down Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s ban on transgender care on the grounds that it is wildly unconstitutional.​

Federal Judge Robert Hinkle ruled Tuesday that Florida’s ban on gender-affirming care for trans children is unconstitutional—taking down one of Governor Ron DeSantis’s signature “anti-woke” laws, which the judge described as “divorced from reality.”

In his ruling, Hinkle found that a “significant number of legislators” were motivated by animus to enact the trans health care ban. In legalese, a motivation of animus is an illegitimate basis to pursue legislation. Hinkle’s ruling provided numerous instances of legislators acting in prejudice against trans people, saying lawmakers “single-mindedly pursued the predetermined outcome sought by the Governor and Surgeon General” to ban gender-affirming care.
Didn't this have to do with minors?

A radical Marxist judge thwarting the law?

Never seen that before..

200w.gif

Why would you ask that question when the answer is in the OP? Can you not read?
Of course I can. Transitioning a child is blatant child abuse.
Most children who have questions about their sexuality eventually settle in to their biological sex. Giving children hormone blockers is very dangerous both physically and mentally.
Operating on children permanently changing them in my opinion is a crime. Children's brains are not fully developed and the truly don't know what they will want in life. Grooming children to be gay or trans is sexualizing at an early age. IMO it is child abuse.

Most children who have questions about their sexuality eventually settle in to their biological sex. Giving children hormone blockers is very dangerous both physically and mentally.
Operating on children permanently changing them in my opinion is a crime. Children's brains are not fully developed and the truly don't know what they will want in life. Grooming children to be gay or trans is sexualizing at an early age. IMO it is child abuse.
It's none of my business how your child identifies / or their sexuality or what healthcare they need. That is the business of the parents and their doctors. The end

You won't find anyone that disagrees with you.

There will be no "trans care" for minors.

" It was purchased in 2012 by Chris Hughes, a cofounder of the social networking Web site Facebook. In 2016 Hughes sold the journal to Win McCormack, a political activist and publisher."

And the owner of said site, alleged and perhaps once was legitimate source:

"McCormack is also a political activist, and was Chair of the Oregon Steering Committee for Gary Hart’s presidential campaign in 1984. He is Chair of the Oregon Democratic Party’s President’s Council, a member of the Obama for President Oregon Finance Committee and an Alternate Delegate to the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver. He writes on politics and social issues, and has written for Oregon Magazine, Tin House, The Oregonian, and Oregon Humanities magazine, and wrote the cover story about the 2000 presidential election in Florida for the March 26, 2001 issue of The Nation entitled “Deconstructing the Election: Foucault, Derrida and GOP Strategy.” His recent writings include the article “The End of Democracy?” in the special politics issue of Tin House (Fall 2008)."

" It was purchased in 2012 by Chris Hughes, a cofounder of the social networking Web site Facebook. In 2016 Hughes sold the journal to Win McCormack, a political activist and publisher."

And the owner of said site, alleged and perhaps once was legitimate source:

"McCormack is also a political activist, and was Chair of the Oregon Steering Committee for Gary Hart’s presidential campaign in 1984. He is Chair of the Oregon Democratic Party’s President’s Council, a member of the Obama for President Oregon Finance Committee and an Alternate Delegate to the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver. He writes on politics and social issues, and has written for Oregon Magazine, Tin House, The Oregonian, and Oregon Humanities magazine, and wrote the cover story about the 2000 presidential election in Florida for the March 26, 2001 issue of The Nation entitled “Deconstructing the Election: Foucault, Derrida and GOP Strategy.” His recent writings include the article “The End of Democracy?” in the special politics issue of Tin House (Fall 2008)."

Was the law not shut down in court?

"Gender care for minors"? You're for that?!

We need to start stringin' miscreants up. That's what I think.
Read my comment previously made. I'm not pro or con. Its not my business. Good luck with wanting to kill people. Surely the FBI doesn't watch places like this. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Read my comment previously made. I'm not pro or con. Its not my business. Good luck with wanting to kill people. Surely the FBI doesn't watch places like this. I'm sure you'll be fine.
STFU you fuckin' dog turd.

I've had problems with the Feebs from this website. Probably a moderator was involved. They pointed them at me, and they put some bullshit on my computer that I had to wipe every freakin' thing to get back to normal.
That was very fucked up because I am not a criminal.
I had to change my router, wipe the hard drive, fucking reset the BIOS and boot block n shit...
Good thing i had backups of the settings because it's been years since I dialed this thing by hand.

Back