Ron Paul and Bob Barr threaten red state labels.

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
With Paul and Barr in the race, they're sure to upset and fracture the ever-shrinking republican electorate even more than it already is.

Barr is from Georgia and every single vote he gets is a vote that might have gone to McCain. He has the potential to draw just enough votes away to hand the state to Obama.

Paul is from Texas, and although most of his support is from outside of Texas, he still has about 5 million in the bank he can use on the general.

If memory serves I think Paul got about 15% in Pa.

Barr also might draw away some of McCain's hoped for evangelical support.

They represent a revolt vote for republicans who can't stomach McFossil or are mad at thir party .. they could help make some red states blue in November.

LOL.

although, hypothetically speaking, who would you prefer as a president
(lets pretend you had to chose or have your member chopped off) Hillary Clinton or Ron Paul. I think I'd prefer Paul.

I'm wondering if I really need this thing that badly.

LOL.

although, hypothetically speaking, who would you prefer as a president
(lets pretend you had to chose or have your member chopped off) Hillary Clinton or Ron Paul. I think I'd prefer Paul.
Whoa whoa whoa! Why do we have to go all the way to member chopping, and in that senario you miss out on the chopping of members as you are LADY T, and NOT MISTER T.

:)

Whoa whoa whoa! Why do we have to go all the way to member chopping, and in that senario you miss out on the chopping of members as you are LADY T, and NOT MISTER T.

:)

LOL. It had to be something that would make you feel like you HAD to chose. Although it doesn't seem like it was enough to convince BAC he had to chose.

Back