RON PAUL CURRENTLY THIRD PLACE IN NH WITH NEARLY 20% OF THE VOTE!!!!!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Precincts Reporting: 2 Of 301 0%

Candidate Votes Vote %
John McCain 10 44%
Mike Huckabee 5 22%
Ron Paul 4 17%
Mitt Romney 3 13%
Rudy Giuliani 1 4%
Fred Thompson 0 0%
Duncan Hunter 0 0%
Others 0 0%

LOL

Saint Rudy = 4%

I don't know why you keep calling him that (must be one of those leftist word games that make you guys feel intelligent), but it is getting old.

About as old as "Faux News" and "Huckleberry"...it doesn't show you are clever, it just shows you are petty and willing to use any means to attack those whom you disagree with...

I don't know why you keep calling him that (must be one of those leftist word games that make you guys feel intelligent), but it is getting old.

About as old as "Faux News" and "Huckleberry"...it doesn't show you are clever, it just shows you are petty and willing to use any means to attack those whom you disagree with...

Cypress is skewered! Good job gonzo!

Precincts Reporting: 2 Of 301 0%

Candidate Votes Vote %
John McCain 10 44%
Mike Huckabee 5 22%
Ron Paul 4 17%
Mitt Romney 3 13%
Rudy Giuliani 1 4%
Fred Thompson 0 0%
Duncan Hunter 0 0%
Others 0 0%

Am I reading this wrong or are there only 19 people in Cow Hampshire?

I don't think precincts can report before voting is completed. That doesn't occur until 8:00. I'm calling bullshit.

I don't think precincts can report before voting is completed. That doesn't occur until 8:00. I'm calling bullshit.

New Hampshire law allows towns with populations of less than 100 to open at 12 AM and close and report whenever all registered voters have come by.

Back