Ron Paul is a Liar

MLK was more of a declaration than anything else. I don't see how it could be uncostitutional no matter how you look at things, since it does nothing with government power.

Will you stop licking Ron Pauls balls. I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.

Will you stop licking Ron Pauls balls. I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.

??? I am about the only that has contributed any new info that is actually damning of him. You guys just repeat old info that was not very compelling. In fact, I think I brought up the newsletter stuff on FullPolitics, before anyone else.

I am pretty much at the point of conceding the revolution is over. For once cypress, bac, etc. are probably right.

That Paul is still associated with the likely author, Rockwell, is likely to dry up his support among activists. And he probably deserves it. I am not even certain Rockwell is a racist, but if he is the author then it is clear he was too willing to court support of racists. He is going to lose a lot more support. He may even sully the names of Rothbard and Mises with him.

Paul should have been more careful. And the former aide argument is worthless since he remains associated and too willing to accept Rockwell's assistance.

I am more convinced that he did not write the articles and I see no reason to believe he harbors any of the views expressed.

??? I am about the only that has contributed any new info that is actually damning of him. You guys just repeat old info that was not very compelling. In fact, I think I brought up the newsletter stuff on FullPolitics, before anyone else.

I am pretty much at the point of conceding the revolution is over. For once cypress, bac, etc. are probably right.

That Paul is still associated with the likely author, Rockwell, is likely to dry up his support among activists. And he probably deserves it. I am not even certain Rockwell is a racist, but if he is the author then it is clear he was too willing to court support of racists. He is going to lose a lot more support. He may even sully the names of Rothbard and Mises with him.

Paul should have been more careful. And the former aide argument is worthless since he remains associated and too willing to accept Rockwell's assistance.

I am more convinced that he did not write the articles and I see no reason to believe he harbors any of the views expressed.

Don't worry. It won't be the first time some kooky congressman or woman has illusions of grandeur, and suckers some pimply faced college kids out of 40 million dollars.

I've gotten suckered too. You should see the piece of crap car I drive.

:) Cheer up man. Fight the power.

Back