Ron Paul "MLK Money Bomb" Predictions

I've only done a small donation. If he runs for President as an independant like I'm hopeful for I will give more. If he chooses Williams as his running mate I will probably max it out.

Blackflag, maybe I'm wrong but you seem like the type that would support Paul, I'm not saying your a Libertarian or anything but you seem like he'd be your choice over the rest of the nominees. If he runs for President I'll donate more to support the message for the future.

Also, I don't think he could get out sitting on like 11 million of donations.

Blackflag, maybe I'm wrong but you seem like the type that would support Paul, I'm not saying your a Libertarian or anything but you seem like he'd be your choice over the rest of the nominees. If he runs for President I'll donate more to support the message for the future.

Also, I don't think he could get out sitting on like 11 million of donations.
I think he could. However a 15% showing in NV would definitely keep him continuing for a while. I don't expect he'll get much more than 6% in most Primaries as I think the letters cost him in a few votes as well.

Yeah well I honestly suppoert most of his policies but a dead horse is a dead horse. I don't see the value in wasting money on an impossibility at this point. I also think that there is something to the racism charges. He is either in league with them or just totally incompetent.

I think he knows who wrote those newsletters and is lying about not knowing but I don't think he's a racist. The donations are not for him to win but for a hope in changing the landscape of ideas in favor of more freedom in civil and economic activities.

Anyone find it ironic that a candidate who is endorsed by Stormfront and Aryan Nation, using MLK day for fundraising?

:pke:
just giving you a hard time.

Anyone find it ironic that a candidate who is endorsed by Stormfront and Aryan Nation, using MLK day for fundraising?

:pke:
just giving you a hard time.

My budy from work just emailed me, that a majorly Jewish area near Cleveland (Beachwood), has Ron Paul stickers all over the place.. lol.

My budy from work just emailed me, that a majorly Jewish area near Cleveland (Beachwood), has Ron Paul stickers all over the place.. lol.

Big whoop. The same for my old neighborhood and my current neighborhood. He's still a racist POS as far as I'm concerned.

Back