Ron Paul refuses to endorse Warmongering McCain

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
http://alaskareport.com/news28/z48192_paul_mccain.php

Ron Paul told the Chicago Tribune Monday that unless John McCain "has a lot of change of heart" on his Iraq war stance, the Arizona senator will not get Paul's endorsement.
Ron Paul told the Chicago Tribune Monday that unless John McCain has a lot of change of heart on his Iraq war stance, the Arizona senator will not get Paul's endorsement.

"I can not support anybody with the foreign policy he advocates - you know, perpetual war."

"I think it's un-American, unconstitutional, immoral, and not Republican," Paul said.

The comments come two days after the Texas congressman definitely ruled out running as a third party candidate, and said he was phasing back his presidential bid to focus on his home district and the re-election race he faces.

"If I were to lose the primary for my congressional seat, all our opponents would react with glee, and pretend it was a rejection of our ideas. I cannot and will not let that happen," Paul wrote on his Web site Saturday.

Paul also acknowledged he was cutting back his presidential campaign staff, but said he will not formally bow out of the race before the convention.

McCain, who sang "Bomb bomb Iran" is already looking towards the war after the war in Iraq.

McCain told a crowd of supporters January 20th, "It's a tough war we're in. It's not going to be over right away. There's going to be other wars." Offering more of his increasingly bleak "straight talk," he repeated the claim: "I'm sorry to tell you, there's going to be other wars. We will never surrender but there will be other wars."

LOL.............

:rolleyes: Like anyone would want or need RP's endorsement..the poor guy never got out of the starting gate for God's sake!

Ron Paul told the Chicago Tribune Monday that unless John McCain "has a lot of change of heart" on his Iraq war stance, the Arizona senator will not get Paul's endorsement.
Ron Paul told the Chicago Tribune Monday that unless John McCain has a lot of change of heart on his Iraq war stance, the Arizona senator will not get Paul's endorsement.

"I can not support anybody with the foreign policy he advocates - you know, perpetual war."

"I think it's un-American, unconstitutional, immoral, and not Republican," Paul said.

The comments come two days after the Texas congressman definitely ruled out running as a third party candidate, and said he was phasing back his presidential bid to focus on his home district and the re-election race he faces.

"If I were to lose the primary for my congressional seat, all our opponents would react with glee, and pretend it was a rejection of our ideas. I cannot and will not let that happen," Paul wrote on his Web site Saturday.

Paul also acknowledged he was cutting back his presidential campaign staff, but said he will not formally bow out of the race before the convention.

McCain, who sang "Bomb bomb Iran" is already looking towards the war after the war in Iraq.

McCain told a crowd of supporters January 20th, "It's a tough war we're in. It's not going to be over right away. There's going to be other wars." Offering more of his increasingly bleak "straight talk," he repeated the claim: "I'm sorry to tell you, there's going to be other wars. We will never surrender but there will be other wars."

Puts on Damo Hat:

Its not fair to call him a warmonger. Just because he sings about bombing Iran, and thinks that other wars are inevitable doesn't mean that he supports warring.

Puts on Damo Hat:

Its not fair to call him a warmonger. Just because he sings about bombing Iran, and thinks that other wars are inevitable doesn't mean that he supports warring.
Do you believe there will ever be another war?

Ron Paul is stupid! He's just saying this because Cypress said it. What's his evidence? Oh that's right "Cypress said it too".

under no circumstances?

Yes that’s right, she means under no circumstances! She doesn’t believe America can win a war! She’s a coward and a traitor. The day she sees the islamofacists in their submarines and aircraft carriers off the coast of New Jersey she’s going to surrender!

Where’s daddy? I scared myself!

Crack away, France does all the time in Northern Africa.

I think we must draw a distinction between shooting some natives until they get angry and start throwing fruit, forcing you to run away and/or surrender, and actual proper honest-to-goodness genuine bona fide wars.

I think we must draw a distinction between shooting some natives until they get angry and start throwing fruit, forcing you to run away and/or surrender, and actual proper honest-to-goodness genuine bona fide wars.
Yeah, making sure they last generations and generations by only killing a minimum while keeping complete control... good plan. The US should try that more often.

Plus you can't blame us if France only goes after nations whose chief weaponry is fruit!

And shame on you for forgetting we always let you come along and throw a few bombs!

Yeah, making sure they last generations and generations by only killing a minimum while keeping complete control... good plan. The US should try that more often.

Plus you can't blame us if France only goes after nations whose chief weaponry is fruit!

And shame on you for forgetting we always let you come along and throw a few bombs!

Little do the French suspect, but a consortium comprised of British Aerospace and Lockheed-Martin, have just completed a multi-million dollar contract to supply six North African states with cutting edge smart-fruit, which will wipe the smug Gallic grins of their stupid Frog faces.

Thanks for the invites, but next time we're going to take the brave decision to hide behind the sofa, when you call round the house, until you've gone.

Do you believe there will ever be another war?

He wasn't talking about some mythical war in the year 2112 (warning: Rush reference).

He was talking about war within the near future; i.e., presumably within his two terms (should he get them). How else to explain warning his audience to get ready for "more combat wound" and "its gonna be tough"?

He wasn't talking about some mythical war in the year 2112 (warning: Rush reference).

He was talking about war within the near future; i.e., presumably within his two terms (should he get them). How else to explain warning his audience to get ready for "more combat wound" and "its gonna be tough"?
It can easily be explained by the ability to understand that those who attacked us in the past have not stopped trying and probably will again.

However, I do believe that there is a certainty that we will again enter the battlefield, even if McCain isn't the President and all the troops are removed to surround Iraq rather than be in Iraq. Even if people believe that war is unnecessary we will still enter the battlefield.

Back