Ron Paul Republicans win 4 of 7 primaries in MD

Timshel

http://freedomdemocrats.org/node/2559

There's more to look at in the Maryland primary results. We get to see how a slate of Ron Paul Republicans did.
Joe Arminio, 2% in the Republican Primary in the Maryland 1st. Lost.
Richard Matthews, unopposed in the Republican Primary in the Maryland 2nd. Won.
Christopher Panasuk, 15% in the Republican Primary in the Maryland 3rd. Lost.
Robert Broadus, 22% in the Republican Primary in the Maryland 4th. Lost.
Michael Starkman, 26% in the Republican Primary in the Maryland 4t. Lost.
Peter James, 39% in the Republican Primary in the Maryland 4th. Won.
Collins Bailey, 44% in the Republican Primary in the Maryland 5th. Won.
Mike Hargadon, 73% in the Republican Primary in the Maryland 7th. Won.
Jay Roberts, 12% in the Republican Primary in the Maryland 8th. Lost

Check out a list of Ron Paul candidates at http://www.paulcongress.com/Candidates.html

"Ron Paul" republicans?

WTF?

A obscure congressman who has never chaired a commitee or sub-commitee in all his years in congress .. AND .. who has a vapid legislative record and can't get his own bills passed .. AND .. who ended up as a failed presidential candidate who barely moved in polling numbers ... now supposedly has a legion of republicans who call themselves "Ron Paul Republicans?"

I'd call it scrapping for the slightest modicum, the faintest smidgen of "success."

"Ron Paul" republicans?

WTF?

A obscure congressman who has never chaired a commitee or sub-commitee in all his years in congress .. AND .. who has a vapid legislative record and can't get his own bills passed .. AND .. who ended up as a failed presidential candidate who barely moved in polling numbers ... now supposedly has a legion of republicans who call themselves "Ron Paul Republicans?"

I'd call it scrapping for the slightest modicum, the faintest smidgen of "success."
What you'd call it is whatever it takes to pretend that Ron Paul didn't have an impact during this campaign.

"Ron Paul" republicans?

WTF?

Please, continue fighting the Ron Paul 'movement', we enjoy the attention.

Please, continue fighting the Ron Paul 'movement', we enjoy the attention.

Excuse me sir .. what fight?

In case you haven't noticed, your candidate is back in Buttfuck, Texas trying to save his seat in congress and there is no national campaign left to dream Ron Paul into the White House.

If however, you do find a fight, let me know.

There is no question that Ronbots enjoy attention .. what they don't enjoy is success.

Back