Rothschild Treachery

Kamala Trump

Verified User
http://conspiracyrealitytv.com/endgame-blueprint-for-global-enslavement/

A Rothschild agent was able to get the news of Napoleon’s defeat at the hands of Lord Wellington to Nathan Rothschild a full 20 hours before the news reached London. Nathan, the head of the British arm of the Rothschild family, put out the rumor to the London Stock exchange that Napoleon had won the war. Stocks plunged by 98% and Rothschild was then able to buy up the entire British economy for pennies on the pound. When the news of Napoleon’s defeat finally arrived, stocks soared. Britain was now the undisputed ruler of Europe and Rothschild ruled England. The already dominant British empire grew even more aggressive. Her troops and bureaucracies spread across the globe. The sun never set on Brittania’s holdings.

You exhibit the mental difficulties of 1984 style brainwash victim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimestop
Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity.[1]

Tabasco = pwned.

In order to be pwned, I must first make an assertion which you must then refute. Thus far I have given no comment on the topic at hand. And as it stands, I don't give a rat's ass about your delusional conspiracy theories.

In order to be pwned, I must first make an assertion which you must then refute. Thus far I have given no comment on the topic at hand. And as it stands, I don't give a rat's ass about your delusional conspiracy theories.

Right. And I was pointing out how your apparent boredom of significant yet rarely discussed aspects of history is a sign of being a brainwashed idiot.

http://conspiracyrealitytv.com/endgame-blueprint-for-global-enslavement/

A Rothschild agent was able to get the news of Napoleon’s defeat at the hands of Lord Wellington to Nathan Rothschild a full 20 hours before the news reached London. Nathan, the head of the British arm of the Rothschild family, put out the rumor to the London Stock exchange that Napoleon had won the war. Stocks plunged by 98% and Rothschild was then able to buy up the entire British economy for pennies on the pound. When the news of Napoleon’s defeat finally arrived, stocks soared. Britain was now the undisputed ruler of Europe and Rothschild ruled England. The already dominant British empire grew even more aggressive. Her troops and bureaucracies spread across the globe. The sun never set on Brittania’s holdings.

Now take a look at what happened during the market crash of 1929 and beyond. A familiar name will pop up along side Rockefeller and Kennedy.... you guessed it... Rothschild. They shorted the market and profited from the demise of other investors. Then after the onslaught bought back in and the highly depressed valuations.

Rothchilds today continue ripping off the American taxpayer with their 'Federal Bank' that charges taxpayers to print Treasury notes... oh wait, they changed the name to Federal Reserve notes. Nice little gimmic .... also take note that THEIR family money is exempt from the estate tax rule. Those old money families got their trusts grandfathered in.

Now take a look at what happened during the market crash of 1929 and beyond. A familiar name will pop up along side Rockefeller and Kennedy.... you guessed it... Rothschild. They shorted the market and profited from the demise of other investors. Then after the onslaught bought back in and the highly depressed valuations.

Rothchilds today continue ripping off the American taxpayer with their 'Federal Bank' that charges taxpayers to print Treasury notes... oh wait, they changed the name to Federal Reserve notes. Nice little gimmic .... also take note that THEIR family money is exempt from the estate tax rule. Those old money families got their trusts grandfathered in.

Yep. The money elite of our nation is just an extension of the unholy alliance between the Royals and the Rothchilds.

Back