Rove - Still with the Company, Just a New Department

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Karl Rove, the strategist behind President George W. Bush's ascendancy to the White House, will join Rupert Murdoch's Fox News Channel as a contributor starting with Super Tuesday, the network said.

Rove was chief strategist for Bush's 2000 presidential campaign and joined him in the White House in several capacities, including deputy chief of staff. He left the White House in August.

Rove has been contributing opinion pieces to The Wall Street Journal, which also belongs to Murdoch's NewsCorp, and will debut on the television network with live coverage on Tuesday of the biggest day of the presidential primary election season, Fox said on Monday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN0459727120080204?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews

This was announced last week. He is a commentator. Be careful grabbing each others nuts trying to congratulate yourself.

The dude is a supposive "political genius". I think its a smart move to bring him on as a commentator because he will draw interest. Now it may be fleeting interest and they have to let him go but few have his political resume and accumen.

Wow, you are all so incredibly intelligent. Next thing I know you will be "predicting" that Carville will continue supporting Dems. What a brilliant call. Keep it up.

Wow, you are all so incredibly intelligent. Next thing I know you will be "predicting" that Carville will continue supporting Dems. What a brilliant call. Keep it up.

Carville never had a cabnent level position in the white house.

Carville never had a cabnent level position in the white house.

Did I say he did?

I didn't say the two were identical in any other way than they were both going to continue supporting their respective parties. That the posts by you and US claiming you "predicted" this are quite funny given the "no-shit" status of the comments.

What exactly was the joke? Do enlighten us.

Clearly it wasn't a very good one.

Rove - Same Company, New Department. Still working for the Republican party even though he's now at FOXNews. FOXNews is just another arm of the GOP.

No good? Too late? Piling on at this point?

So what you are telling me is that you can't see their reflection in a mirror but they will appear on television.

Clearly it wasn't a very good one.

Rove - Same Company, New Department. Still working for the Republican party even though he's now at FOXNews. FOXNews is just another arm of the GOP.

No good? Too late? Piling on at this point?

No good.... yes... it was no good. Hack. :cool:

Back