Rubes rubes rubes wrong again

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Rich Men North of Richmond singer condemns Republicans after song used in debate
Oliver Anthony responds after politicians discuss his No 1 hit on stage: ‘I wrote that song about those people’

“It was funny seeing my song at that presidential debate. Because I wrote that song about those people, you know, so for them to have to sit there and listen to that, that cracks me up. It was funny kind of seeing the response to it,” the Virginian said in a statement on Friday.

“The one thing that has bothered me is seeing people wrap politics up in this. I’m disappointed to see it. Like, it’s aggravating seeing people on conservative news try to identify with me, like I’m one of them.”

He added: “That song has nothing to do with Joe Biden.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-north-of-richmond-oliver-anthony-republicans

However, on Friday, Anthony released a 10-minute video, shot in the cab of a truck as heavy rain fell, in which he rejected that answer and denied that he was a conservative figure.

“The one thing that has bothered me is seeing people wrap politics up in this. I’m disappointed to see it. Like, it’s aggravating seeing people on conservative news try to identify with me, like I’m one of them.”

Back