Rudy Giuliani is So Broke His Accountants Are Suing Him

signalmankenneth

Verified User
From America's mayor to America's scumbag?!! This is what happens when you hitch your wagon to Trump?!! I owe, I owe it's off to prison I go?!!

Rudy Giuliani, who is already going broke, has been sued again by the accounting firm he hired to get him through his most recent divorce.

Giuliani hired BST & Co. CPAs, which is based in upstate New York, in 2018 to value his business assets during his divorce from Judith Nathan. The firm filed a lawsuit on Monday stating that Giuliani never paid them the $10,000 retainer they agreed on. BST is also seeking $15,000 in legal fees.

BST sent multiple letters to Giuliani over the past five years requesting that he pay up, according to the lawsuit. Giuliani allegedly ignored every single one.

The BST lawsuit is just the latest accusing Giuliani of failing to pay his debts—and he could be on the hook for much, much more money. Several of Giuliani’s former lawyers, including his longtime attorney Robert Costello, have sued Giuliani for failing to pay their legal fees.

Giuliani has begun representing himself in court to save some cash. The man once affectionately known as “America’s mayor” is scrambling to find the money for all his legal fees and even listed his Manhattan apartment for sale in July. In August, after he was indicted in Georgia, Giuliani asked his social media followers to donate to his defense fund.

He also flew to Mar-a-Lago to beg his boss Donald Trump to pay him for working as Trump’s personal attorney. That didn’t work, but Trump did agree to host a fundraiser dinner for Giuliani. Entry cost $100,000 a plate, but Giuliani paid Costello just $10,000 in September.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-broke-accountants-suing-164052824.html

77ynsGAZhwr5ZFCtLhQ5Q3-415-80.jpg

277526.jpg

VGYNURNVQVEODJ7XWB7PZSSQTM.jpg

From America's mayor to America's scumbag?!! This is what happens when you hitch your wagon to Trump?!! I owe, I owe it's off to prison I go?!!

[FONT=&]Rudy Giuliani, who is already going broke, has been sued again by the accounting firm he hired to get him through his most recent divorce.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Giuliani hired BST & Co. CPAs, which is based in upstate New York, in 2018 to value his business assets during his divorce from Judith Nathan. The firm filed a lawsuit on Monday stating that Giuliani never paid them the $10,000 retainer they agreed on. BST is also seeking $15,000 in legal fees.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]BST sent multiple letters to Giuliani over the past five years requesting that he pay up, according to the lawsuit. Giuliani allegedly ignored every single one.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]The BST lawsuit is just the latest accusing Giuliani of failing to pay his debts—and he could be on the hook for much, much more money. Several of Giuliani’s former lawyers, including his longtime attorney Robert Costello, have sued Giuliani for failing to pay their legal fees.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Giuliani has begun representing himself in court to save some cash. The man once affectionately known as “America’s mayor” is scrambling to find the money for all his legal fees and even listed his Manhattan apartment for sale in July. In August, after he was indicted in Georgia, Giuliani asked his social media followers to donate to his defense fund.

He also flew to Mar-a-Lago to beg his boss Donald Trump to pay him for working as Trump’s personal attorney. That didn’t work, but Trump did agree to host a fundraiser dinner for Giuliani. Entry cost $100,000 a plate, but Giuliani paid Costello just $10,000 in September.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-broke-accountants-suing-164052824.html

[/FONT]
77ynsGAZhwr5ZFCtLhQ5Q3-415-80.jpg

277526.jpg

VGYNURNVQVEODJ7XWB7PZSSQTM.jpg

[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

this is what happens when tyrant dems politically persecute people.

When Rudy threw in with Trump, he thought Daffy Donald was going to make him rich. The only cost to him was lying repeatedly in public and being willing to break laws. He did not understand loyalty to Trump is a one-way street. You are grafted to Trump as long as he gets benefit from you. When that ends, you are totally on your own. he will feel no pangs of guilt for bringing America's mayor down to a beggers level and who has jail in his future. Trump will not lose his fast food appetite. Trump will do the same things to his followers, He does not care. Sadly who Trump is escapes you guys.

Last edited:
Destroying heretics is front and center of the Revolutions mission. There will be no disturbing of the solidarity in UTOPIA.

[FONT=&]Rudy Giuliani, who is already going broke, has been sued again by the accounting firm he hired to get him through his most recent divorce.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Giuliani hired BST & Co. CPAs, which is based in upstate New York, in 2018 to value his business assets during his divorce from Judith Nathan. The firm filed a lawsuit on Monday stating that Giuliani never paid them the $10,000 retainer they agreed on. BST is also seeking $15,000 in legal fees.
[/FONT]
Rudy won't need any money in prison. He'll have 3 hots and a cot for the rest of his life. :thup:

Back