Rudy going down in flames

Who are you supporting Cawacko? Reverend Huckleberry?

Yeah right dude. That guy will go down in flames. Yes he's getting positive publicity right now and rising in the polls but he will not last. That's my guarantee. :)

I still have no favorite that I am/would back right now. Each of the candidates has something I like but they each have big negatives as well. However I would put Huckabee lower than the other four Rep candidates in my top five.

Yeah right dude. That guy will go down in flames. Yes he's getting positive publicity right now and rising in the polls but he will not last. That's my guarantee. :)

I still have no favorite that I am/would back right now. Each of the candidates has something I like but they each have big negatives as well. However I would put Huckabee lower than the other four Rep candidates in my top five.

Well, that's wierd. Its like pulling teeth to get most any republican to admit which of the viable GOP candidates they would support.

And people here sometimes wonder why we spend so much time talking about Ron Paul! lol. He's the only rightwinger that people here admit to supporting :)

What a pleasure watching Rudybella going down in "flames."

He/she/it was the worst of the lot and would have been more destructive to this nation than Bush.

What joy

Iowa's lost.

South Carolina's lost.

Rudy is basically pulling out of New Hampshire, to concentrate on Florida (where he's also evidently fading) and hoping for some big wins on February 5, Super Tuesday

http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/12/rudy_cutting_back_on_new_hampshire_ads.php

I think I picked this one too: that rudy wouldn't win the GOP nomination. Damn, I'm good.

If Romney or Gulinani doesn't win, Huckabee will win. McCain no longer has a chance.

And I think that's what the Democrats are hoping for.

If Romney or Gulinani doesn't win, Huckabee will win. McCain no longer has a chance.

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I'm thinking Huckleberry isn't as weak a general election candidate as the Ivy League and Ivory Tower democrats think.

True, the enlightend person can't imagine a guy who thinks the earth is 6000 years old, and that wives should subjugate themselves to husbands, would win a general election.

But, I'm not so sure. The popular vote doesn't determine the presidency as we've learned. On the electoral map, I think Huckabee's message of theocracy and Pat Buchanon-style economic populism has a real chance of selling. Unless he implodes because of shit I'm just now finding out about: like letting rapists out of jail.

Well, that's wierd. Its like pulling teeth to get most any republican to admit which of the viable GOP candidates they would support.

And people here sometimes wonder why we spend so much time talking about Ron Paul! lol. He's the only rightwinger that people here admit to supporting :)

I don't think its like pulling teeth or wierd at all. I don't have a favorite. I like Ron Paul as well but he has definite negatives in my opinion. I don't think there is anything wrong with not having someone I am backing yet.

the religious right are looking for a conservative "saviour" in 2008 and Hucklberry might just fill the bill for them.
Even without Robertsons endorsement. But Pat will probably come around and endorse Hucklebverry as well :)

Iowa's lost.

South Carolina's lost.

Rudy is basically pulling out of New Hampshire, to concentrate on Florida (where he's also evidently fading) and hoping for some big wins on February 5, Super Tuesday

http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/12/rudy_cutting_back_on_new_hampshire_ads.php

I think I picked this one too: that rudy wouldn't win the GOP nomination. Damn, I'm good.

welcome to 3 months ago ... ive been saying this forever . . don't remember you agreeing with me on this but congrats if true.

We need Benito Giuliani at the helm like a series of hollow-point bullets to the head. He's a neo-con, but even worse than GW Bush, IMO.

I think the Dems are hoping the Republicans do what the Democrats do best when campaigning. Form a circular firing squad and shoot each other down! lol

Iowa's lost.

South Carolina's lost.

I don't know how good you are. You always bring up some article, and rarely have an opinion of your own. That is very liberial of you. hehe

If your so good---who is gonna win the GOP nomination? :)

Just messing with ya.

I think the Dems are hoping the Republicans do what the Democrats do best when campaigning. Form a circular firing squad and shoot each other down! lol

LOL---yea--it is pretty funny. Both sides do it though.
Did you hear about Hillery commenting about a planted question of hers (most likely) that was asked to Obamma from the audiance (may be the press--not sure) about some of obammas advisors? Hillery cackle laughed very loud, and said, 'I want to hear the answer to this one!"---Obamma came back and said--"I was hoping you might be one of my advisors Hillery."

It was the first time anybody really shut up Hillery. It was great.

I think I just saw Hillery get Majic Johnson as a spot light supporter for her. Damn---do we really not see through that?

True. I wondered if it was purposeful because of that.

I usually just lower case it when I am working that angle.

Naw--I am a lousy speller and typist. I admitt. It is really not my fualt though. When I was in school, it was not cool to compete in a spelling contest. That for for the geeks with thick glasses, fat chicks, gays, and liberials. :)

Thankfully! This guy is just as scary as the rest of them. I was listening to a radio show earlier today and someone called in saying the last time Rudy was doing an election and had to go to the hospital he soon dropped out of the race. So my little consperiacy part of my brain is wondering if he's going to be dropping out soon and using this to save face.

Back