Rudy's New Tax Plan

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
Summing it up, it looks like this:

Republican presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani has proposed what he called a multitrillion-dollar tax cut that would (1) lower the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 25 percent....(2) reduce the capital gains tax from 15 percent to 10 percent....(3) preserve the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts enacted by President George W. Bush....(4) eliminate the estate tax....(5) give taxpayers the option of choosing a simplified tax form with three tax brackets with a maximum bracket of 30 percent....(6) index the alternative minimum tax to inflation and eventually repeal it.

Anyone buying this transparent bullshit? Keep in mind that he wants to cut all of those taxes and at the same time increase defense spending, expand the military and implement his magical immigration plan. How is this even remotely close to possible and has anyone bothered to ask?

I suppose this is what happens when you believe that all tax cuts increase revenue.

Anyone buying this transparent bullshit? Keep in mind that he wants to cut all of those taxes and at the same time increase defense spending, expand the military and implement his magical immigration plan. How is this even remotely close to possible and has anyone bothered to ask?

I suppose this is what happens when you believe that all tax cuts increase revenue.

You know what I really like about this? By far, the biggest part of these “tax cuts” are going to benefit the middle class.

Nothing new here. It's a trojan horse, designed to bankrupt the united states treasury, and then proclaim faux "shock" at the resultant fiscal consequences and demand to dismantle the social safety net.

Back