Rule 12b Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since rule 12b is the most often broken rule especially for newbies (or say a mod says), it would be nice to get some clarification. This is not about questioning moderator action or bashing anyone just a clarification.

A poster says no one wants to see your penis, think of the children.

How is this not a rule 12b violation?

A poster accuses another of getting a hard on for asking if someone was talking about flashing children.

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

Seems the two above scenarios violate the rule.

Since rule 12b is the most often broken rule especially for newbies (or say a mod says), it would be nice to get some clarification. This is not about questioning moderator action or bashing anyone just a clarification.

A poster says no one wants to see your penis, think of the children.

A poster accuses another of getting a hard on for asking if someone was talking about flashing children.

Gee, misplaced my concern, can't locate it anywhere.

It is important to note that I am one of the elite Thread Luckers. I have Thread Luck, so my opinion might be more critical than most.
My opinion is that Owl unintentionally brushed the line of rules and etiquette, but Mason definitely crossed that line. But then, that's just Mason. He's only been back a few days, and he is already fucking up. It won't be long before he does it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back