Rule #14 You Should Be Aware About

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

We have seen that a lot here daily.

Don't be a troll and please contribute.

:)

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

Good Grief there are several Trolls on this site and never post anything that is not meant to get a reaction, so far I have yet to see one deleted or locked, so much for that rule.

So far that rule has claimed one angry liberal that trash talked since I've been here. What's the excuse of TDAK though? If they claim it's because he's retarded I might buy it.

So far that rule has claimed one angry liberal that trash talked since I've been here. What's the excuse of TDAK though? If they claim it's because he's retarded I might buy it.

It's likely he's retarded. Or a retard pretending to be a retarded troll. If that is even possible? LOL.

Be best.

Poor Legion,he's screwed

Poor Legion,he's screwed

No he's not.

The Mods like him so he gets a pass.

A while back he created a "sock" account that used the same avatar as mine, along with a bastardization of my JPP name.

CLEARLY he only cared about trolling me.

Yet the Mods gave him a pass.

Trolling and out trolling your opponent is the favorite activity of most posters on this forum.

No he's not.

The Mods like him so he gets a pass.

A while back he created a "sock" account that used the same avatar as mine, along with a bastardization of my JPP name.

CLEARLY he only cared about trolling me.

Yet the Mods gave him a pass.

Legion is probably one of the administrators.

Back