Rule #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
5. When Posting Copyrighted Material.. All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work. Proper format is to post the first few paragraphs and then link to the article for the rest. Please don't repost entire articles here

This is the second time I’ve had to post this lately.

When you post lengthly post and they are quoted, it makes the threads unreadable, requires a lot of scrolling to get to answers.

Posts will either deleted or modified.

Thank you for your cooperation.

5. When Posting Copyrighted Material.. All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work. Proper format is to post the first few paragraphs and then link to the article for the rest. Please don't repost entire articles here

When you post lengthly post and they are quoted, it makes the threads unreadable, requires a lot of scrolling to get to answers.

Not trying to run things....and I certainly don't want to!, but once is enough. My humble suggestion is to delete the offending post and replace it with your first warning.

Hope you and yours are fine, Sophia. I'd forgotten you lived in Houston. :flagsal:

Hello Phantasmal,

I would only add that, as a courtesy to others, please use quotation marks.

This makes it easy for readers to know who said what.

Are we reading something the poster wrote?

Or is it something they quoted....

Sometimes it can be very unclear.

If quotation marks are used there is no confusion.

Hello Phantasmal,

I would only add that, as a courtesy to others, please use quotation marks.

This makes it easy for readers to know who said what.

Are we reading something the poster wrote?

Or is it something they quoted....

Sometimes it can be very unclear.

If quotation marks are used there is no confusion.

ok, strunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back