Rumor has it....

when have you been censored? The toughest mod enforcement is moving a thread :rolleyes:

I have been banned. I have had my threads shut down because Damocles did not like my political opinions. He crossed the line and he knows it.

A lot of the liberals already left this place.

I have been banned. I have had my threads shut down because Damocles did not like my political opinions. He crossed the line and he knows it.

A lot of the liberals already left this place.
DAMO doesn't do that.Assuredly you had reasons to be banned.
He crossed a line?? ROFL..in what imaginary way?
( I really dont even care -the thought is preposterous DAMO would mod based on political POV)

JPP is wobbling on it's last legs?. I will miss the place's open freedom to write what we want to

I have been pointing out that the New Puritans will be closing it down soon, and that I will miss this place, and Thanks so much Damo for what you have done, and everyone else who has added to the place.....you know who you are.

But I dont know anymore than that.

JPP is wobbling on it's last legs?. I will miss the place's open freedom to write what we want to

Red Team has been smashed. They have fled, dragging the dead bodies of their Comrades with them. Some of the Sad Losers are still here, their cries of 'But, but, but, ...' are still heard.

Red Team has been smashed. They have fled, dragging the dead bodies of their Comrades with them. Some of the Sad Losers are still here, their cries of 'But, but, but, ...' are still heard.

I feel like you have failed to comprehend the opening post.

Back