Run On Guns Has Now Forced Poor Robbers To Stick Up Banks At Hammerpoint?

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/alaska/hammerpoint-bank-robbery-846793

hammerinside1.jpg

Bawahahahaha, I prefer sledgehammers, longer handle, intruder can't get as up close!

I LITERALLY heard Libertardian talk radio today *giggling* about assault hammers and tire irons. "Because if you add a rubber grip it makes it an assault tire iron? I dunno the difference!" I can tell you who the biggest tool was in that conversation.

I LITERALLY heard Libertardian talk radio today *giggling* about assault hammers and tire irons. "Because if you add a rubber grip it makes it an assault tire iron? I dunno the difference!" I can tell you who the biggest tool was in that conversation.

Lol, tools, indeed!

grind would simply pull out his 'ban hammer'

Because hammers aren't used on a massive scale for something constructive other than killing? Maybe that is the loophole you need to fill. Find a use for a Modified Assault Rifle with a 100 round drum mag that isn't just fun or killing. Or find a way to make a nail driving tool a weapon capeable of a massacre.

Oh wait! You NRAZI's already did!

dewaltnailgun[1].jpg

Because hammers aren't used on a massive scale for something constructive other than killing? Maybe that is the loophole you need to fill. Find a use for a Modified Assault Rifle with a 100 round drum mag that isn't just fun or killing. Or find a way to make a nail driving tool a weapon capeable of a massacre.

Oh wait! You NRAZI's already did!

View attachment 1966

How about only licensed contractors have hammers and other tools? There is not a legitimate need if you're not a contractor.

How about only licensed contractors have hammers and other tools? There is not a legitimate need if you're not a contractor.

There you go. Thanks!

Overcomplicate a common sense situation to ensure your right to carry something that can massacare up to 200 people today in 2 seconds. (More in the future, of course it's not likely today but that is the capability)

Lets bring things to my perspective shall we.

How many uses does a hammer have in society? How dangerous is it compared to a modified assualt rifle with a 100 round drum mag?

Now tell me how many uses does a modified assault rifle have with a 100 round drum mag?

If you can't tell the difference you are a NRAZI. If you can tell the difference, you are sane.

There you go. Thanks!

Overcomplicate a common sense situation to ensure your right to carry something that can massacare up to 200 people today in 2 seconds. (More in the future, of course it's not likely today but that is the capability)

How many uses does a hammer have in society? How dangerous is it compared to a modified assualt rifle with a 100 round drum mag?

Now tell me how many uses does a modified assault rifle have with a 100 round drum mag?

If you can't tell the difference you are a NRAZI. If you can tell the difference, you are sane.

Rights are not subject to the requirements of need. That you would argue otherwise makes you the Nazi, not I.

There you go. Thanks!

What weapon can kill 200 people in 2 seconds?
I know of no single weapon available on the civilian market that is capable of that.

A 100 round mag would be usefull in a situation where several attackers attempted to storm your home.

Under those conditions, firing 100 rounds, single well aimed shots would take 10 mins.

I could fire 300 rounds in 10 mins from my lee Enfield bolt action rifle!

Back