Rundown of Palin Interview

ib1yysguy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxhDpX8IZs"]YouTube - Problems With Sarah Palin 11 The Press Gets to Interview Her[/ame]

The fact that people like Dixie cream their panties every time they think of her one step away from the presidency should be no surprise after his and their rabid support of Bush. She's got no clue. None. Not qualified. It's no wonder they tried to sequester her from the media until they realized that was worse than just letting her trip over her own words and repeat, repeat, and repeat the same rehearsed answers to questions she wasn't being asked.

Conservatives and McCain supports - be embarrassed.

I saw Olbermannnnn covering football today. And, whalah, nothing stupid came out of his mouth. I guess politics just isn't his thing...

The fact that people like Dixie cream their panties every time they think of her one step away from the presidency should be no surprise after his and their rabid support of Bush. She's got no clue. None. Not qualified. It's no wonder they tried to sequester her from the media until they realized that was worse than just letting her trip over her own words and repeat, repeat, and repeat the same rehearsed answers to questions she wasn't being asked.

Conservatives and McCain supports - be embarrassed

Impossible. Embarrassment would imply that they'd have to be smart enough to realize they are being bamboozled.

libtrard frennzy
attack the woman who is defeating Obama,
forget issue, get personal like the cons used to.
Yeah great strategy there.

libtrard frennzy
attack the woman who is defeating Obama,
forget issue, get personal like the cons used to.
Yeah great strategy there.

I don't know there, tops; when the top of the ticket is a pretty old guy, I think it's kind of an issue when the VP candidate trips nervously & incorrectly around any sort of foreign policy discussion.

LOL

I have found it funny that libtards are questioning Palin's foreign policy experience. These are the same idiots that elected two former southern governors from the state of Georgia & Arkansas. I can't say I remember anyone questioning in such detail what foreign policy experience a peanut farmer from Georgia had when they elected Carter to become President, let alone Clinton. It would seem libtards have more of a problem with a woman possibly being in charge then they let on.

Back