Rune is even more annoying than usual

College entrance exam?

probably making a third try for his farrier's license.....

don't think he's gonna make it this time either.....
studio-Horseshoe_1_Portfolio.jpg

I don't think we should be capitalizing Viking......I don't think Rune is properly licensed either as a Viking or a blacksmith......he may not even be properly accredited for fucking........I propose we only refer to him as a viking from here on unless he shows his credentials.......

I don't think we should be capitalizing Viking......I don't think Rune is properly licensed either as a Viking or a blacksmith......he may not even be properly accredited for fucking........I propose we only refer to him as a viking from here on unless he shows his credentials.......

Maybe he has a patent pending on it for over 10 years.

:rofl2:

It was a joke Anatta, claims to have a patent pending and that it has been pending for over 10 years. He claims he invented a rocket engine, however, Right pulled up numerous other already patented engines that bare a remarkable similarity to Rune's 10 year old invention.

It was a joke Anatta, claims to have a patent pending and that it has been pending for over 10 years. He claims he invented a rocket engine, however, Right pulled up numerous other already patented engines that bare a remarkable similarity to Rune's 10 year old invention.
lol. i did patent searching for a living for a couple years out of DC.. a ten year patent pending?? The US Patent and Trademark Office would never allow it. It would keep other inventors from prosecuting their intellectual property rights.

"innovate or die"

lol. i did patent searching for a living for a couple years out of DC.. a ten year patent pending?? The US Patent and Trademark Office would never allow it. It would keep other inventors from prosecuting their intellectual property rights.

"innovate or die"

I told him that and he said he can't give me the reason why because it would divulge personal information, I told him to PM me and I would never divulge the information, and he refused.

One of the funniest lies ever.

"innovate or die"

Did you steal any scientific discoveries while you worked there?

Did you steal any scientific discoveries while you worked there?

lol..i jut went thru the stacks and pulled out and made copies of similar art. Then took it to a Patent Atty for a Legal Opinion of Patentability- and drafting claims etc.

I was not a gov't employee -I worked for a firm

lol..i jut went thru the stacks and pulled out and made copies of similar art. Then took it to a Patent Atty for a Legal Opinion of Patentability- and drafting claims etc.

I was not a gov't employee -I worked for a firm
My mate's son went to Brown University on a scholarship and obtained a PhD in theoretical physics. He now lives in the Boston area having qualified as a patents lawyer. Needless to say he is earning a fuckton of money.

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

Back