Rush Limbaugh for Hillary Clinton!

CanadianKid

Well from the close vote in Texas and the not so close in Ohio....

I think the conservative talk radio strategy worked....Thousands of Republicans crossed over to vote for Hillary when in the past they voted for Obama....

See Rush Limbaugh is a smart dude, he wants the Democrats to keep on fighting, wasting money and tearing each other apart....

Democrats on the other hand are too stupid to realize the strategy. They all want McCain to be the Republican nominee.... Its sad frankly when McCain is going to beat either Hillary or Barack...

McCain, I'm sorry Desh is NOT the best candidate for President, so please stop defending this douchebag....

We know your Lieberman Democrat candidate John Edwards dropped out...So now your supporting the Lieberman Republican McCain....

When Democrats are as stupid as Desh, Darla, Tianafloorsweeper and Cypress they deserve to lose elections over and over again...

CK

This is one of those analogies so make sure you look up the word in the dictionary USC.

Desh is the typical Democratic Stepford Wife with the Republican husband.... She wants to vote D but her husband wont allow her so she votes R

Darla and Tiana are the typical racial voters, if Barack doesnt get the nod for the Dems, than they will crossover to vote for McCain, because they want McCain to beat the person who beat Barack, aka Hillary. They have allegiance to a person, not an idea or principle.

Cypress is the typical Reagan Democrat. He loudly proclaims his democratic credentials to his union friends and than votes Republican when they aint around...

CK

What a goober. Cypress a Reagan Democrat. Funniest thing I've heard in a while. Desh vote for a Republican.....no way.

Back