Russia reports on its own successes.

moon

Satire for Sanity
I guess their reports are as factual as ours.

Russia.jpg

I guess their reports are as factual as ours.

Russia.jpg

International law doesn't require Russia to take mercenaries as POWs. Anyone not wearing the correct uniform can be shot. Polish and American mercenaries are in zip ties and duct tape waiting their fate.

If the USA had just lost New Hampshire, and the enemy had Maine totally cut off, I would not be looking to the US Government for reports of its own successes.
And if the US had its attackers by the throat ?

And if the US had its attackers by the throat ?
If the US Government claimed to have the "attackers by the throat" while they held New Hampshire, and cutoff Maine, I would not believe the US Government... Would you?

Putin keeps claiming that ultimate victory is just around the corner. It is not.

If the US Government claimed to have the "attackers by the throat" while they held New Hampshire, and cutoff Maine, I would not believe the US Government... Would you?

Putin keeps claiming that ultimate victory is just around the corner. It is not.
The fat lady hasn't yet sung.

Besides, the USA is far smaller than Russia. The incursion is comparatively small, the territory not existentially important. The Russian focus, however.....................

So one second Russia has Ukraine by the neck, and the next it is all up in the air?

Besides, the USA is far smaller than Russia. The incursion is comparatively small, the territory not existentially important. The Russian focus, however.....................
We have a much bigger population, and our populated areas are about the same size, and population density.

fair......Russia is a big country.......its next to a small country named Ukraine......the big country invaded the small country......I got that from an expert on foreign policy......

fair......Russia is a big country.......its next to a small country named Ukraine......the big country invaded the small country......I got that from an expert on foreign policy......
As him which one weighs the most. That's about your political level.

It seems to me that if Biden escalates US involvement any further then Harris's election program will be damaged.

Russia reports on its own successes.​

I know one true thing. We will not get truth from the Western media.
Like how today Regime Media is selling the narrative that the Zionist Bastards delivered a devastating attack on Hezbollah.... Alastair Crooke reports on Judge Nap today that this is propaganda lie......they hit nothing of importance....it was a show.....a performance.

The Western Elites have gone full bore into running psyop wars run by narrative construction and bludgeoning anyone who disputes the Regime narratives.

The Russians have decided to run a completely alternate program, they brand themselves as truth tellers.

They do it by consistently telling the truth.

Back