“Russian propaganda uttered on house floor”

House Intelligence CHAIR

He has seen all the intel

He has enough love for this nation to try and save it from a pack of bought out by Russia grifters

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...ian-propaganda-uttered-house-floor-rcna146760

GOP Rep. Mike Turner: Russian propaganda is 'being uttered on the House floor'
House Intelligence Chair Mike Turner on Sunday said several of his GOP colleagues have repeated Russian propaganda on the House floor.

Now that is being a real AMERICAN FIRST adherent

He is placing AMERICA over his Russian tainted party
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-List-of-US-Adversaries&p=5953986#post5953986

Many Republicans now consider Ukraine an adversary.

I'm not sure what vinny may have said,

but the Trump-led Republican Party makes no effort to disguise its alliance with Putin
and its disdain for our European allies.

Turns out that “Russia, Russia, Russia” is and always was true

Now we know that everyone who called it lies were the bought out ones

Let’s reward them for their loyalty to Putin

I'm not sure what vinny may have said,

but the Trump-led Republican Party makes no effort to disguise its alliance with Putin
and its disdain for our European allies.

Because you are a chickenshit who hates truth because it’s destroys the lies about people you have told your self your whole life

I ignore no one

I’m not a chickenshit and base everything I say on a mountain of FACTS

I CHANGE MY IDEAS TO FIT THE FACTS

you are not too old to start placing facts over your long held notions

You know

Like your racism

I actually believe that there are some republicans ( led by Trump of course) that would leave NATO and apply for membership in the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) and ally with Russia.
Gaetz and MTG the most visible.

I actually believe that there are some republicans ( led by Trump of course) that would leave NATO and apply for membership in the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) and ally with Russia.

Against all of The AMERICAN peoples wishes

They want to control the rest of use and make a dictatorship out of us

All party over nation assholes who need to be given their proper rewards for siding with Russia over America for their personal gain

Let’s remind people

This was said by the CHAIR OF THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE WHO IS A REPUBLICAN

Another thing to ad to my “I tried to tell you years ago” list

I was warning about internet Russian influence before the FBI went public with the warnings nearly a decade ago

Back